• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Have Problem With Evites???

In summary, some hosts send evites from their website and their guests never receive them. Some suggest using evite.com to send out the invitations. If the guests don't receive the email, it's pointless. If you are not using the Host section of your website for invitations, you are missing out on all the information about possible customers in costumer connections.
Singergirl_87
I have had a real problem with hosts sending evites from my website and their guests never receiving them. I think they end up in their junk mail box because of spam filters. Anyone else have this problem?

I've actually stopped encouraging my hosts to evite from my site and suggest they go thru evite.com, and then put my web address for folks who can't come. Or, alternately, send out a personal email in addition to the evite, letting people know to look in their junk mailbox for the evite (yeah, right! like any host is really going to take the time to do that!) It's kind of a bummer, because I like how our website's links work in the emails, etc. But if the guests don't receive the email, it's kind of pointless!!!:mad:

If anyone else has had this problem, and has come up with a better solution, let me know.
Thanks

yes I have had many hosts & guests say the same thing.
In my host email (from pws) i added "don't totally rely on the website invites for rsvps.many times your friends may not receive them"
i do not encourage using it.I will tell them if they want to do the invites via email they should use evite.com.
granted i cannot see the guest list this way,but at least its reliable.

I read somewhere that you should only send 8 evites at a time since a grouping of more makes many servers perceive it as spam. So far, this has worked for me. Anyone else ever hear this?

At our website workshop at Conference, they said to send out small batches of e-invites 5-10 so that servers don't percieve it as spam. I send out the e-invites for my hostesses. They put in their guest list and I log onto my website like they would (not through pc website ) and log on as them using their password. That way it looks as though they sent it and saves them some time and saves me the time of explaining the spam problem and how to solve it. If you are not using the Host section of your website for invites, you are missing out!!! My show average has gone up by $100 since I started using it. If you don't use the guest list, you are also missing out on all the information about possible customers in costumer connections. This is a great resource.

That's what I learned at conference also. AOL and other providers consider most email with more the 9 addressees, spam.

Send in smaller batches for better success.

All this is great to know! Thanks so much!

I have been telling all of my hosts that using evites.com does not always work, because some emails will not let them thru. But, with the TPC evites, there has not been any problems. My sister had this problem months ago when doing a show with me and told me that she had to resend them thru my website after sending from the other. I have since tested this theory by using just my address and the other wouldn't go thru (it had nothing to do with sending too many).

Therefore, I just tell everyone to use our websites. HTH

1. Why are my evites not sending?

There could be several reasons why your evites are not sending. First, make sure you have entered the correct email addresses for your guests. Also, check your spam or junk folder to see if the evites ended up there. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I personalize the design of my evites?

Yes, you can customize the design of your evites to match the theme or occasion of your event. Pampered Chef offers a variety of templates to choose from and you can also upload your own design.

3. How do I track RSVPs for my event?

When creating an evite, you have the option to enable RSVP tracking. This will allow you to see who has responded and their attendance status. You can also send reminders to those who have not responded yet.

4. Can I send evites to a large group of people at once?

Yes, you can easily send evites to a large group of people by importing your guest list from a spreadsheet or email contact list. This saves time and ensures all of your guests receive the invitation.

5. Is there a limit to the number of guests I can invite through evites?

No, there is no limit to the number of guests you can invite through evites. You can invite as many guests as you need for your event and our system will handle the sending process for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Bren706