• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Having Problems With Pws Invites?

In summary, the online invitations and customer connection emails are not as successful as they could be. Hosts who want to use them should be cautious and have a backup plan in case of problems.
jrodeo
I am just getting started with using the host features of the website via invitations, etc. I have 3 hosts that will be trying to use it this weekend. One of my hosts called and is having a lot of trouble.

1-the invites all got bounced back except two

2-any apostrophes she has in her email are converting to ?s on the other side

3-I had trouble with trying to change a phone number in the host information. I tried several times and couldn't get it to take. I eventually had to delete it and use eve phone instead of day phone for the choice of contact.

Have these features always been bad? Or is it due to the recent upgrades? I was hoping it would be a benefit to my host, not a hastle.

Anyone out there use evites (PWS style) regularly and love it?

bumping... I'm curious about this too.

I have been saying those exact things for a LONG time. I can't figure out how some people use the online invitations and emails successfully. When I send them to myself, I either don't get them, or they end up in junk mail. I find the same thing happens to my hosts too. It's not worth the time or the effort it takes to send them out, so I rarely even mention it as an option any more. I DO set up all of my hosts online, and then put a blurb on the mailed out invites about being able to order online if you can't make it to the show. I get more online orders doing that then I ever did from people sending online invitations.

To me, the online invitation feature, and the customer connection emails, are the biggest disappointment for my business.

I send the first one to myself and then copy and past and fix it and send it out from there. This seems to be an ongoing problem.

Tammy

ChefBeckyD said:
I have been saying those exact things for a LONG time. I can't figure out how some people use the online invitations and emails successfully. When I send them to myself, I either don't get them, or they end up in junk mail. I find the same thing happens to my hosts too. It's not worth the time or the effort it takes to send them out, so I rarely even mention it as an option any more. I DO set up all of my hosts online, and then put a blurb on the mailed out invites about being able to order online if you can't make it to the show. I get more online orders doing that then I ever did from people sending online invitations.

To me, the online invitation feature, and the customer connection emails, are the biggest disappointment for my business.
I do what Becky does. Only one host ever used the online invites. If there were any problems I didn't hear about them. She didn't send any postcards and had a good amount of guests. But, she's an e-mail/computer kind of person.

JAE said:
I do what Becky does. Only one host ever used the online invites. If there were any problems I didn't hear about them. She didn't send any postcards and had a good amount of guests. But, she's an e-mail/computer kind of person.

Oh - and often, hosts will make up their own online invitation (w/o a link!) to send to their friends. That seems to get a much better response than the PC online invite.

I've started sending every host an invite when I set up their show on my website. I ask them to forward it to everyone in their address book. I have not asked (after the fact) if they received the copy that I sent them. . .suppose I should. :eek:

I'm hoping this will solve the problem of these emails be considered spam. If they host sends them from her email address, my theory is the guests will get them.

BTW, this is not what I depend on to get guests to my shows. I mail the invitations for my shows.

Last edited:
Thanks for your comments, ladies. Of course, it's not exactly what I wanted to hear. I was hoping it was just an upgrade problem since I know a lot of people who want to be done with paper and just do everything electronically. I'll have to caution hosts that want to use it. Paper invites with my site listed and/or personal emails (hopefully with a link) will be the way to go.

Thanks again!

I've had 2 hosts who used the e-vites for just a few guests. I didn't hear about any problems with them. I know she had one guest receive the e-vite and RSVP'd to it somehow and I got the RSVP saying she was coming and my host didn't even know-which was great cause that e-vite led to at least one more guest and order. So I need to look into how the whole thing works.

1. What is PWS?

PWS stands for Personal Website, which is a customizable online storefront for Pampered Chef consultants to showcase and sell products.

2. Why am I having trouble with PWS invites?

There could be a few reasons for this. It could be a technical issue with the website, or your login information may not be correct. It's also possible that the invitations are going to a spam or junk folder in your email.

3. How do I send PWS invites?

To send PWS invites, login to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Invite" button on your PWS homepage. From there, you can enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite and customize the message before sending.

4. Can I track who has accepted my PWS invite?

Yes, you can track who has accepted your PWS invite by going to your PWS homepage and clicking on the "Invite" button. You will see a list of all the people you have invited and their status (accepted, pending, or declined).

5. What if my PWS invites are not being delivered?

If your PWS invites are not being delivered, double check that the email addresses you entered are correct. You may also want to check your email's spam or junk folder. If the issue persists, reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • byrd1956