• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Do the Emails That the Host Sends Out

In summary, the Pampered Chef consultant who is hosting the party sends out the emails for a Pampered Chef host. The host has the ability to customize the emails with their own personal message and can also choose which emails to send out to their guests. Typically, there are 3-4 emails sent out by the host leading up to the party. The emails typically include information about the party date, time, and location, as well as a link to the online party page and any special deals or promotions. The host may also include their own personal message to their guests. The Pampered Chef consultant hosting the party can track who has opened and read the emails through their consultant portal, allowing them to follow up with guests who may have missed
Nanisu
Gold Member
Look like they are coming from ME? I have 16 shows this month, and about 2/3 of the hosts are using evites from the PWS--and they ALL look like they are coming from me! No wonder the hosts are irritated! Anyone?

This is what I have seen. If the host is the one sending out the evite, then it will say her name. If you send out the evites for her, then it will say your name. All the reminder evites will say your name. If the Host wants you to send them out for her, then log in using her host code and send the e-vites.

If you are entering in the emails and sending them out logged in to the Consultant Corner they will look like that they are coming from you. If she is doing it and sending them out from being logged into your website then they should look like they are coming from her. The key is to do it is for them to be sent out through your website and not going into your website through consultant corner. That is what I have experienced. I hope that makes sense.

They are sending them out--I haven't sent out ANY of them!! They are NOT logging in CCorner-they are just logging into my website and sending them out using their codes! But I have them send me the evites (Like I was a guest) and it looks like they are coming from me! Help!

Nancy:

I'd suggest sending an email that has come from your host to Tech Support to see what's up. Let us know what you find out!

Mary

Thanks, that was actually my next step! Stay tuned!

Nancy

Related to Who Do the Emails That the Host Sends Out

1. Who sends out the emails for a Pampered Chef host?

The emails that the host sends out are typically sent by the Pampered Chef consultant who is hosting the party.

2. Can the host customize the emails that are sent out?

Yes, the host has the ability to customize the emails with their own personal message and can also choose which emails to send out to their guests.

3. How many emails are typically sent out by the host?

The number of emails sent out by the host can vary, but typically there are 3-4 emails sent out leading up to the party.

4. What information is included in the emails sent out by the host?

The emails sent out by the host typically include information about the party date, time, and location, as well as a link to the online party page and any special deals or promotions. The host may also include their own personal message to their guests.

5. Can the host track who has opened and read their emails?

Yes, the Pampered Chef consultant hosting the party can track who has opened and read the emails through their consultant portal. This allows them to follow up with guests who may have missed important information or who have not yet RSVP'd.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • lakamper