• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Email for Your Pampered Chef Business

In summary, most people use their personal email address for their business. Spam comes from signing up for services or clicking on links in spam emails.
Chef.Elizabeth
Hello all,

I'm new all over again (sold from 2002-2006) and I'm wondering what email address to use for my business.
Do you use your personal email or have one set aside just for Pampered Chef? Do you see much spam as a result of having your email address stamped all over creation?

Thanks for your input!

Welcome back, Elizabeth!

I personally, have 3 e-mail addresses. One is for online transactions and any time someone wants my e-mail. Basically, it' collects all my junk mail. I have a second one for personal use and a third one for business use. The only spam I receive is from VistaPrint and that's because I get my business cards from them. I've been doing this for three years and have virtually no spam other than what I sign up for.

Most spam seems to come from surfing the net and buying online. Since I use that one e-mail address, it doesn't bother me much at all. I check it once a week to delete most of it and to make sure there isn't anything important there.

Welcome back! I too have separate accounts for my personal and business. I prefer the separation and agree with the Vista spam.

I have separate addresses. It just makes it easier to do business stuff during business time and personal stuff during personal time. Note from NC: Check email at the end of your office hours. You can still handle any emergencies, but it allows you to stay on track and set your priorities easier.

I just have 1 e-mail and haven't had an issue with spam. I like just having 1 account to check.

I also have 3 different emails, same reason as lt1jane, and I don't get any spam on my business account.

Welcome back!! :)

Thanks for the feedback! Since there is nothing left online that is related to my name and we can't use the words "pampered" or "chef" I went with GarlicAndApples :p My favorite individual foods to demo! LOL

Chef.Elizabeth said:
Thanks for the feedback! Since there is nothing left online that is related to my name and we can't use the words "pampered" or "chef" I went with GarlicAndApples :p My favorite individual foods to demo! LOL

That's funny! LOL

I have several. I had one with my name in the title. When I got married, I started a new one that didn't have ex-hubby's name in the address. Then I started one for my personal online shopping and to use any time anyone asks for my e-mail address who's not a personal friend or business related. 99% of my spam goes here so it's easy to sort by sender & delete in big blocks at a time, then go back & read anything that might be of interest. All my mommy tips go there so I do read some of them. Then I have one for Real Estate. And now one for Pampered Chef. I still have all 5!!! :eek: I do get 10-20 spam e-mails a week on my PC e-mail account, but the Yahoo Spam blocker usually catches them & throws them in the spam folder. I'm sure that's probably because it's advertised here! LOL

I'm surprised that they aren't cracking down on the "Chef"Susie part of e-mail addresses. They know my e-mail address is ChefJane70. Most of my cluster has chef variations. Why did I do that? My director has an e-mail like that.

You were probably grandfathered in, Jane.

I've only been doing this for three years. I have a feeling I may have unwittinlgy broken the rules at that point. What's done is done now. I have too many things with that e-mail to change it now.

I am with you jane...I have pampermeshelly as my PC email addy. No one told me it was wrong, not even my AD who signed me up at her house and did all the typing into the computer. After reading the policy guide I mentioned it to her and she told me not to worry about it. Well all of my business cards, stamps, magnets, etc have this email addy so I am not about to change it now.

I have just one email account that I share with my daughter Krista. It is [email protected] and my director is always on me to change it to my name so people know it's me, but it's already on everything, business cards, stamps, etc., so I don't want to change it. What do you guys think??

1. How can I use email to promote my Pampered Chef business?

One way to use email to promote your Pampered Chef business is to create a mailing list of potential customers and send out regular newsletters or updates about new products, promotions, and events. You can also send personalized emails to follow up with past customers and offer special discounts or deals.

2. Can I use email to book parties or events for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, email can be a useful tool for booking parties or events for your Pampered Chef business. You can send out invitations or event details to your mailing list, or reach out to potential hosts directly via email to schedule a party or demonstration. You can also use email to follow up with guests after a party to thank them and offer incentives for booking their own party.

3. How often should I send emails to my customers for my Pampered Chef business?

It's important to find a balance when it comes to sending emails for your Pampered Chef business. You don't want to overwhelm your customers with too many emails, but you also don't want to go too long without communication. A good rule of thumb is to send out a monthly newsletter or update, and then follow up with personalized emails for special events or promotions.

4. Can I use email to collect feedback or reviews from my Pampered Chef customers?

Yes, email can be a great way to collect feedback and reviews from your Pampered Chef customers. You can send out surveys or request reviews from past customers to gather valuable insights and feedback. This can also help you improve your customer service and product offerings based on the feedback you receive.

5. Are there any guidelines or best practices for using email for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, there are some guidelines and best practices to keep in mind when using email for your Pampered Chef business. These include obtaining permission before adding someone to your mailing list, personalizing your emails, keeping your emails concise and visually appealing, and including a clear call to action. It's also important to comply with email marketing laws and regulations, such as including an option for recipients to unsubscribe from your emails.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ccmahaffey