• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transferring Contacts/Shows from Pampered Partner to P3

In summary, to transfer your contacts from Pampered Partner to P3, you will need to export them from Pampered Partner and then import them into P3. Your show information will also be transferred along with your contacts. The process is seamless and there should not be any issues, but it is always recommended to double check your data after the transfer. You can also transfer your contacts and shows from P3 to Pampered Partner, following a similar process. If you encounter any issues, you can reach out to customer support for assistance.
If anyone can help me out here, is there anyway to transfer contacts or shows from Pampered Partner to P3 after the first set up? Thanks!

Nope. That's the only opportunity. If you've been still working in PP, then you can uninstall P3 and reinstall it, using your more recent data to load.

Thank you! I was afraid of that, would it hurt anything to unistall it and reinstall it? I have one program on one computer and one on another. I need to update to P3 and start sending shows in on that computer.

Nope- won't hurt a thing. Do a backup from PP, so you have the latest info. Then uninstall P3 and reinstall it.

Thank you so much!

1. How do I transfer my contacts from Pampered Partner to P3?

To transfer your contacts from Pampered Partner to P3, you will need to export them from Pampered Partner and then import them into P3. To export your contacts from Pampered Partner, go to the "Contacts" tab and click on "Export Contacts." Save the file to your computer. Then, log into P3 and go to the "Contacts" tab. Click on "Import Contacts" and select the file you just exported from Pampered Partner. Your contacts will now be transferred to P3.

2. Will my show information transfer over as well?

Yes, your show information will transfer over when you transfer your contacts from Pampered Partner to P3. When you export your contacts from Pampered Partner, it will include all of your show information as well. This will be imported into P3 along with your contacts.

3. Do I need to do anything special to transfer my shows from Pampered Partner to P3?

No, transferring your shows from Pampered Partner to P3 is a seamless process. When you export your contacts from Pampered Partner, it will automatically include your show information. Just follow the steps outlined in the first question to import your contacts into P3, and your shows will also be transferred.

4. Can I transfer my contacts and shows from P3 to Pampered Partner?

Yes, you can transfer your contacts and shows from P3 to Pampered Partner. To do this, you will need to export your contacts and show information from P3 and then import them into Pampered Partner. The process is similar to transferring from Pampered Partner to P3, but the steps may vary slightly. You can refer to the P3 and Pampered Partner support pages for specific instructions on how to export and import your data.

5. Will there be any issues with transferring my contacts and shows between the two systems?

In most cases, there should not be any issues with transferring your contacts and shows between Pampered Partner and P3. However, it is always recommended to double check your data after the transfer to ensure everything was transferred correctly. If you do encounter any issues, you can reach out to our customer support team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kjurich