• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is P3 Worth Installing for Pampered Partner Users?

In summary, the new P3 program has numerous problems that should be resolved before users commits to it. Users who are accustomed to the previous Pampered Partner program may have to get used to the new interface, but overall the program is easy to use and has improved functionality since its release.
ConnieR
I have been using pampered partner and thinking about using the new P3 program. After looking at the posts here, I assume there are numerous problems with it. Should I wait to install this new program? I have been using pampered partner for several years and love it! Thanks for your input.

Connie

I started in June and have only used P3. I have never had a problem with it and I love it. It is very easy to use!

If you're accustomed to PP, then P3 will take a little getting used to. Not all of the reports are there yet, or they're buried within other reports. I installed it near the beginning of the year, so that I'd be able to help my new recruit. And they have improved it a lot since it was first released. You can install it and play with it before you decide to commit. As long as you don't submit anything from P3, you can go back to PP.

I am trying the new program as well. My new consultant had a question about it, called tech support, and she was informed it will be the only program soon. Not sure about it but figured I might as well figure it out so I can help my newbies.

I switched to P3 after doing a show w/my first recruit, she only had P3 and I was like "ok I guess I have to learn how to use it" becuase I placed her orders that day. From then on I switched and I like P3. I havent had any trouble either. ::knock knock::

I switched soon after we got it and I really love it. I know there are still some things that need to come, as Ann mentioned but I really like it.

I switched in April and LOVE IT!!! And I've NEVER had any problems with it whatsoever.

I would switch. I have been using it since right after t was released and I like it. Things are a little different but I think better once you get the hang of what you need.

I am thinking of starting the new year off with P3 as well. I am SCARED!!!:eek:

I have it installed and LOVE it.

I had a consultant install it this week and is miserable. She called tech support and they determined since she has a pretty old computer that her processor is too slow to handle P3. She's committed now but knows it will take her at least 45 minutes to input a show.

I took a while to finally switch over to P3, since I was concerned about the lack of reporting capability. I spoke to a fellow director, who has been in the business longer than I have, and she said that Tech Support said that you shouldn't delete PP, so that you will have the capability to run reports for shows earlier than 2005. Since better than half of my team is new and only using P3, I thought I should take the plunge and I'm so glad I did! It really is very user friendly and so far, I haven't missed anything.

Mary

1. Should I install P3 on my computer?

P3 is a software program designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to manage their business. If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, it is highly recommended that you install P3 on your computer to help streamline your business processes and keep track of your sales and orders.

2. Is P3 compatible with both Mac and Windows computers?

Yes, P3 is compatible with both Mac and Windows computers. It can be downloaded and installed on any computer with an internet connection.

3. How do I install P3 on my computer?

To install P3, go to the Pampered Chef website and log in to your consultant account. Then, click on the "Resources" tab and select "P3 Software". From there, you can download and install P3 on your computer.

4. What are the benefits of using P3?

P3 offers many benefits for Pampered Chef consultants, including the ability to track sales and orders, manage customer information, create and send invoices, and access training and resources. It also helps with inventory management and streamlines the ordering process.

5. Is P3 free to use?

Yes, P3 is completely free for all active Pampered Chef consultants. There are no hidden fees or charges associated with using P3.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dianevill
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pmprdprettyinsnj