• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Partner: Spring/Summer 2007 Installation Help

In summary, the conversation is about the installation of the new Pampered Partner program. One person had trouble finding the option to install the Pampered Partner Plus, but was able to successfully install it after reading the instructions on CC. The new program has a bluish icon with a P and plus in a circle and may take some time to upgrade depending on internet speed. Some people have had to call tech support for help with installation. The new program is different from the previous version, but easy to use once one becomes familiar with it.
mminikus
O.K., everyone, I just figured when I installed the program that says Pampered Partner, Also included, Pampeed Partner Plus, that it would give me the option to put the plus in. ALL it did was automatically install the Pampered Partner Spring/Summer 2007 and that is the only option it gave me. Help, what the heck did I miss!:eek:

Nothing - that is the new program...it has a bluish icon with P and a plus in your circle. The first time you run it, it'll want upgrades and depending on your internet speed, it may take quite awhile.

I had the same problem... I had to call Tech Support and now I'm all set! :D Call them!

All it did was Put Pampered Partner 16 something in. There is no Blue icon with a P and plus in the circle.

Go To Cc And Read The Instructions On Installing Pp+. It Explains Very Easily How To Do It Instead Of Just Upgrading Your Pp

Open My Computer and click on your CD drive. There will be two options. Choose the P3 version. Make sure PP is closed when you do this and DO import your data from PP. You can always uninstall and reinstall P3. However, once you submit a show or any other kind of order through P3, you can't go back. HTH

The installation instructions are on CC.

O.K., Thanks guys!! I have installed and running. It helps to read directions I guess.:D I have to get busy now and figure this program out before my next show so I know what I am doing. Wow, it sure is different form the other one.

Well are people having problems with P3??? Should I start submiting my shows that way? I don't want to lose stuff

button92 said:
Go To Cc And Read The Instructions On Installing Pp+. It Explains Very Easily How To Do It Instead Of Just Upgrading Your Pp

VERY EASY!!! I tried the directions above and couldn't find it in the C drive. Printed the directions off of CC and VOILA...it's done :)

Wow, this really looks different. Gotta go play with it!

It sure does look different. After over 2 years of using the other Pampered Partner, it is going to take some playing around with. It's like anything though, once you get used to it, we will probably wonder what we ever did without it.;)

1. What is "I Think I Must Be Stupid"?

"I Think I Must Be Stupid" is a popular cookbook by Pampered Chef that features easy and delicious recipes for every meal of the day, as well as tips and tricks for cooking and entertaining.

2. Who is the author of "I Think I Must Be Stupid"?

The author of "I Think I Must Be Stupid" is a team of Pampered Chef recipe developers and chefs who have created and tested each recipe to ensure delicious and foolproof results.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "I Think I Must Be Stupid" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in "I Think I Must Be Stupid" are common and easy to find at any grocery store. You won't need to make any special trips to find specific ingredients.

4. Is "I Think I Must Be Stupid" suitable for beginner cooks?

Yes, "I Think I Must Be Stupid" is perfect for beginner cooks! The recipes are simple and easy to follow, and the book also includes helpful cooking tips and techniques to build your skills in the kitchen.

5. Can I use "I Think I Must Be Stupid" with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, "I Think I Must Be Stupid" is designed to be used with Pampered Chef products, but you can also use regular kitchen tools and equipment to make the recipes. The book also includes recommendations for Pampered Chef products that can enhance your cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ahinchey