• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Pampered Partner Plus

you must reboot your computer and then go to your "MY COMPUTER" icon, and open it up. Then go to your CD rom drive and right click. Once it is open you will the Pampered Partner Plus Software executable. You can then open it up and it should install for you.~By the way, I really like it. It is pretty and more professional. Asks you for your ID and has the logo on there. Looks much nicer. I am all ready for a supply order, but Carolyn said not to sumbit anything yet...so I am waiting. She said to keep using PP to submit anything.I really really like P3. For those of you that hate change..just keep
I don't think I read anything about that Gillian. I know it was on regular Pampered Partner though. I think because it appears on screen when you are on they think you will see it automatically.

Well, some of us need it to pop up in front of my face and not go away until I do it!! LMAO! Thanks for the info Harriet!

E-mail me your task list and I'll bug you every day!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That could work too Harriet!

Automatic UpdatesI just read in this week's Weekly Bites that PP3 automatically updates when you open the program.

gilliandanielle said:
That could work too Harriet!

Do you have it?

pamperedharriet said:
I just read in this week's Weekly Bites that PP3 automatically updates when you open the program.

I believe that it auto updates to PP Plus....not 3....I think they are different versions, correct?

JK--they are one of the same.

I just printed my sales receipts and the print is sooooooo small! I do like that it gives dollars and cents though.

pamperedharriet said:
I just printed my sales receipts and the print is sooooooo small! I do like that it gives dollars and cents though.

maybe there are some settings to change the print with this new spiffy program...I will play tonight! ...that is as long as he/she leaves it for me this time!!

If you find out anything JK let me know! We'll have to give our hosts magnifying glasses at this rate!!!!

oh geez, it is THAT small?

I'm counting down the hours until I can make my host calls to close the two shows I have out still. I've never wanted to make host calls so much in my life! LOL!!!! Am I ridiculous or what?!??

No, Rebecca..we just like playing with our new toys!!!!!!!!! I really had no problems getting all of the show info in and sending.

I'm just a little nervous closing the show on the phone with her....it will probably take twice as long to do it!

Just take your time and make some notes while you do it.

jenniferknapp said:
oh geez, it is THAT small?

I think so. My weekly bites print is a tad bigger. It reminds me of how the home page of CC looks.

I take it back. I think the weekly bites news is as small as what the receipts font looks like.

rebeccastt said:
I'm just a little nervous closing the show on the phone with her....it will probably take twice as long to do it!

How much longer before you call the first host?

pamperedharriet said:
I take it back. I think the weekly bites news is as small as what the receipts font looks like.

I would love to help you, but I STILL don't have my changeover kit!! I am hoping I am just the last stop on the route...but this stinks that it is so late:mad: ....he/she better leave it off tonight! And, I will see him/her tonight, tomorrow for my trifle and friday for my samples! haha... and if I get my supplies ordered tonight, maybe those for Saturday...lol

No rush JK. I'll probably just learn to live with it.

pamperedharriet said:
No rush JK. I'll probably just learn to live with it.

okay! Just got the kit....FINALLY! He dropped it on the porch, knocked and ran....he probably wants to get home to eat, maybe he will be earlier and nicer in the next couple of days so that I can see if he or his wife would like to see a catalog!

jenniferknapp said:
okay! Just got the kit....FINALLY! He dropped it on the porch, knocked and ran....he probably wants to get home to eat, maybe he will be earlier and nicer in the next couple of days so that I can see if he or his wife would like to see a catalog!

LOL! Now you can start playing!! Have fun!

pamperedharriet said:
How much longer before you call the first host?

Just a few...probably around 7:00 PST. 3 more hours or so....hee hee hee

I LOVE the mini catalog, it gives so many ideas for uses on all of the new products :)

Good luck Rebecca and do take your time. Take the quick start tour for it before you make your calls so you are familiar on what you need to do as a refresher.

pamperedharriet said:
Good luck Rebecca and do take your time. Take the quick start tour for it before you make your calls so you are familiar on what you need to do as a refresher.

Oh, I already did that...I am a manual reader. My DH always laughs at me because when I get something new, I read the manual from front to back! LOL!

I figured you already did do the tour but didn't know if you wanted to redo it just to be extra familiar in entering. I really don't think you'll have a problem. I just wish we were on the same time zone! I really don't think I will be up as late as I was last night.

Did it come with a manual or is it on the program?

The Quick Start guide is on the main menu when the program opens on the left.

I'm sure I'll do fine...it just may be a little slower than usual. :D

So, if I install and play with P3 it will NOT Affect my PP. Just to make sure before I do it.

And I only have dial up,but am I understanding right that does not matter, I just connect when I want to submit like I do with PP.

I have a show that I have to submit tomorrow night to stay active ( had awful Dec) and I do not want to mess up anything that I have to figure out between now and then.

Do I import from PP if I am not going to start using it or do I import later?

jrstephens said:
So, if I install and play with P3 it will NOT Affect my PP. Just to make sure before I do it.

And I only have dial up,but am I understanding right that does not matter, I just connect when I want to submit like I do with PP.

I have a show that I have to submit tomorrow night to stay active ( had awful Dec) and I do not want to mess up anything that I have to figure out between now and then.

Honestly, if I were you...I would wiat to do anything until after tomorrow. Just to play it safe...you don't want to mess with going inactive!

I would wait too, JUST IN CASE!

jenniferknapp said:
Honestly, if I were you...I would wiat to do anything until after tomorrow. Just to play it safe...you don't want to mess with going inactive!

That is probably what I will do. I am also only 1500 away from 15000 career sales, so, I do NOT want to mess with that!

Take the tour guide on the welcome screen and play around a little. You will find it very user friendly but you do need to explore with it to see where and how it works. You can move the screen around a bit with your mouse to see everything by the way. I played with it for a day by exploring and felt comfortable enough last night to enter the extra orders and payments on my show I closed yesterday and was able to submit without a problem.

You only need to be online when you first start it initial run and when you submit. To enter and play, you don't need to be online.

jrstephens said:
That is probably what I will do. I am also only 1500 away from 15000 career sales, so, I do NOT want to mess with that!

I'm almost where you are in career sales.

jrstephens said:

It will not affect your PP. I imported so I could see my information,etc while i was learning. If you play and add dummy information you will need to uninstall it and reinstall the PP3 before you use it for real.

The show that I submitted on PP3 last night is already being shipped! It should be here on Friday--5 boxes!!!!It'll take up all of my free space in my living room! I hope the host plans on picking it up on her way home from work!

How long did it take for you guys to run the updates. I have been here for an hour is my computer stalled?

It didn't take more than 10 minutes if I recall on PP3.

ChefinHarmony said:
Is it safe to use? I thought I read somewhere else where they were asking us to hold off installing it/using it until all the bugs were worked out? Did I misunderstand something?
Thanks!
Joanne
I got several emails saying do NOT install it from my up line......

Hi Danielle!

I didn't get anything from my Director who is an ED. If you go on CC it has a link to tell you how to install it. Nothing in Weekly Bites saying not to either.

I played with it, found it easy enough to use and started using it and submitted a show Monday night with it. My show has shipped and will be here on Friday too. No problems on my end at all. In fact I like the prompts it gives you when you are submitting. You can't really forget someone who is entitled to a guest special even with this program.

I have read here that some people have said not to and many that say it's OK as long as you are comfortable with it to use it.

I am not a Director so not having Cluster Management doesn't pertain to me.

Thanks for your concern and input though. What reasons did your upline give you? Anything different than what others have posted? I am curious.

I would think that if there was a major problem we would have received some form of communication from HO.

Thanks.

My director is a SED... I will email her and ask... I've already installed it...where we suppose to wait until March for some reason?

In the Special Edition CN it tells you to install and get used to it and you can start using it. (I believe that's where I read that). I never heard about waiting until March. They accepted my show order from it.

I don't think we were supposed to wait. Just play around with it, make some fake orders.... but don't submit. Use PP 16.0 to submit. (Or else you will have shows showing up in one and not the other....it isn't backwards compatible)

I submitted my first show last night using P3 and it went through fine. It is showing up a "Received" in Shipment Status and on my Individual Performance Tracker.

I think HO just wants people to know that they cannot transfer new information from P3 to PP so be sure you are ready at this time to switch.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how it prompts you along the way so you do not forget anything. I forgot to add the guest special for my host, and it gave me a prompt before I submitted so I was able to go back and fix it! :)

rebeccastt said:
I submitted my first show last night using P3 and it went through fine. It is showing up a "Received" in Shipment Status and on my Individual Performance Tracker.

I think HO just wants people to know that they cannot transfer new information from P3 to PP so be sure you are ready at this time to switch.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how it prompts you along the way so you do not forget anything. I forgot to add the guest special for my host, and it gave me a prompt before I submitted so I was able to go back and fix it! :)

Those prompts will be sooo nice!!

I am so happy it worked for you Rebecca after all we talked about it. Yes, it did the same on my host's order too--I thought that was awesome! Did you get your confirmation e-mail too? My show shipped and I also got an e-mail this morning that everything shipped too! That's a nice feature on shows that you don't have an e-mail address for. So I got the normal e-mail and the confirmation one!

I just realized that Rebecca and I can testify how easy it is to use!

Yes! I did get the confirmation email right away (which is GREAT!) and I'm waiting for it to get shipped out so I can get the next email. So far...it is MUCH better than PP, AND when they start updating it with better features, it will be fantastic! What it is lacking now it makes up for in other areas!:)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dianevill