• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help reinstalling PP3 - how do I do it?

In summary, to reinstall Pampered Chef's PP3, you first need to ensure you have the latest version from their website, uninstall any previous versions, restart your computer, and then download and install the latest version from the website. PP3 can also be reinstalled on a different computer with the installation files and a valid license key, and it will not affect your saved recipes and data. If you encounter errors during the process, try restarting your computer and contacting technical support if the issue persists. PP3 is also compatible with Mac computers.
calebsmom0822
Hi everyone!! Okay..since our move here to Germany and dealing with another baby loss...I'm now finally able to sit and get my PC stuff in order.
I need to reinstall PP3 since I was using my in-laws computer while I was in florida before we made our move here to Germany.

How in the world does the PP3 install?? I remember it not being EASY. I've installed the Pampered Partner Plus disc into our computer..but its running the old program. I remember someone on here had a thread but I can't find it.
Can someone please help?? I really need to get this installed! So I can place orders!!! LOL

Thanks everyone in advance

You need to browse the CD and look for the Pampered Partner Plus installer - it's separate from the PP installer. If you have your backup on a flash drive (or whatever), do a restore from backup to pull in all your data.

Can't you install PP3 right from the PC website? I still have my PP3 disk and just put it into my computer after it crashed. It installed w/o any problems.

thanks you guys! after searching through all the PP3 files on here, I found the thread that helped me the first time! :) I had backed up my info, but its still packed in boxes, on its way here...so no luck with that option. :) But I got it on here. :) Thanks!!!

Hey Nicole!

You can install it from CC. It's under Managing Your Business, My Shows, P3. It has the download and instructions.

Good to see you back here Nicole!

1. How do I reinstall Pampered Chef's PP3?

To reinstall PP3, please follow these steps:

1. First, make sure you have the latest version of the software from our website.
  2. Next, uninstall any previous versions of PP3 from your computer.
  3. Once uninstalled, restart your computer.
  4. Finally, download and install the latest version of PP3 from our website.

2. Can I reinstall PP3 on a different computer?

Yes, you can reinstall PP3 on a different computer as long as you have the installation files and a valid license key. If you no longer have your license key, please contact our customer service for assistance.

3. Will reinstalling PP3 affect my saved recipes and data?

No, your saved recipes and data will not be affected by reinstalling PP3. However, we always recommend backing up your data regularly to avoid any potential loss of information.

4. What should I do if I encounter errors during the reinstallation process?

If you encounter errors during the reinstallation process, please try restarting your computer and then attempting the installation again. If the issue persists, please contact our technical support for further assistance.

5. Can I reinstall PP3 on a Mac computer?

Yes, PP3 is compatible with Mac computers. You can follow the same steps as mentioned above to reinstall the software on your Mac computer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clshirk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenniferp417
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • luvinpc