• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help with pp3: Entering Credit Card Payment

In summary, the conversation is discussing the payment process for a Pampered Chef show. The original poster is having trouble figuring out how to enter a host's credit card as the payment for the entire show. Other posters suggest that the host can pay for the entire show on her credit card, but it may show up as "not all guests have paid" if a payment is not entered for each guest. They also mention that the policy states the Pampered Chef only accepts certain credit cards and that in some cases, multiple orders can be charged to one card. The conversation ends with the original poster realizing that the host can use her credit card to pay for the entire show, making things easier for them.
newchefmommy
I need someone to help me with PP3

I have a host who wants to pay for the whole show on a credit card, I am having trouble figuring out how to enter it this way..any help would be great
thanks

You should be able to put the entire amount on her credit card under payments on her order.

but its showing up that not all guests have paid, i am so confused!

but its showing up that not all guests have paid, i am so confused!
It's going to show up as "not all guests have paid" unless you enter a payment for each of them. That's okay, you can still submit it - that is just a warning so that you won't accidently process it with out confirming payment for a particular guest.

I don't think the host can pay for everyone's order on her credit card. At least, that is how it used to be. I would definitely check the policy on that.

Just looked it up. This is what is states:

Customer Payment Cards (Credit/Debit)
The Pampered Chef® accepts only Visa®, MasterCard®,
Discover®/ Novus® and American Express® from customers
and hosts for their orders.
• If a payment slip is filled out incorrectly, the order
will be treated as unpaid until clarification of information
is received. Processing and shipment of the order will
also be delayed.
• If a payment card is declined, you will be contacted for
another form of payment via e-mail or phone call. The
Show will not be processed until another form of payment
is made. You will have the choice of submitting alternate
payment for the shortage or canceling the order and
submitting a new order.
• Only one customer order can be charged per
payment card number submitted, except in the following
situations:
• Direct Shipment (Example: Your customer places an
order for herself and a second order to be shipped
to her sister.)
• A Friend in Need (Example: One customer forgets
her checkbook; another customer helps her out by
putting both orders on her payment card.)
• Outside Order Received After the Show
(Example: Host collects an outside order paid with
a check and places the order on her payment card
along with her own purchases.)
In these cases, fill out a separate sales receipt for each order;
then fill in the payment card information for the total of
these separate orders on the sales receipt belonging to the
payment card holder.

jcsmilez said:
It's going to show up as "not all guests have paid" unless you enter a payment for each of them. That's okay, you can still submit it - that is just a warning so that you won't accidently process it with out confirming payment for a particular guest.

I submitted it this way and the order went thru..

thanks

stacywhitlow said:
I don't think the host can pay for everyone's order on her credit card. At least, that is how it used to be. I would definitely check the policy on that.

I just submitted a long-distance catalog show - and the host had everyone pay her, and then just gave me her CC# to pay for the show. It went through okay.

I just put a $900+ show on the hosts credit card on Wednesday, and she received the last of her show boxes today. So, no problems.

Thanks so much everyone

That is good to know. I was always told that a host couldn't use her card to pay for everything. That is how it seems worded also. That would make things much easier on me though. I live an hour away from my bank & it is a pain to have to deposit checks.

I never realized I could do that. I always just put the card number as seperate transactions under each guest. Good to know.

1. How do I enter a credit card payment on pp3?

To enter a credit card payment on pp3, first go to the "Orders" tab and select the customer's order. Then click on the "Payment" tab and select "Credit Card" as the payment method. Enter the credit card information and click "Save." The payment will then be recorded on pp3.

2. Can I enter multiple credit card payments on pp3?

Yes, you can enter multiple credit card payments on pp3. Simply follow the same steps as you would for entering a single payment, but select "Credit Card" for each payment instead of cash or check.

3. What if the credit card payment is declined?

If the credit card payment is declined, double check the information entered and make sure it matches the credit card. If the information is correct and the payment is still declined, contact the customer to verify the information or ask for an alternative form of payment.

4. Is there a limit to the amount I can enter for a credit card payment on pp3?

There is no set limit for credit card payments on pp3. However, some credit cards may have a limit on the amount that can be charged in a single transaction. If the payment amount exceeds this limit, you may need to split the payment and process it in multiple transactions.

5. How do I know if the credit card payment was successfully processed?

After entering the credit card payment information and clicking "Save," pp3 will display a message indicating whether the payment was successful or if there were any errors. You can also check the customer's order to see if the payment has been recorded under the "Payment" tab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • ShellBeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • wadesgirl