• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Since My Computer Crash I Have Not Reinstalled P3.I Have a

In summary, to balance and transmit a show in P3, open the show and complete all necessary balances before clicking on the "Transmit" tab. Review and transmit all items, following any necessary prompts. If there are any issues, resolve them before closing P3.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Since my computer crash I have not reinstalled P3.
I have a consultant getting ready to submit her first show thru P3 this afternoon and she wants to call me so I can walk her thru it.
Problem is..I don't know how yet and don't have P3 installed to walk her thru it over the phone.
Can someone tell me the basic steps she'll need to take to balance and transmit the show?

I wish I was home to give you screen shots.

Basically, when you hit finalize, it will check everything for you and tell you what is due.

On the upper right where the names are, there will be a red dot by the name if anything is wrong with the order. Extra line, not a full payment, etc. Also in that box, you can see order total and payment total.

During the finalizing stage, it will tell you if anyone qualifies for the guest special and hasn't used it. (Make sure you double-check host specials though because it won't tell you all that - it will tell what is earned.)

After finalizing you can submit now or submit later...submit later will allow you to go back and you can re-finalize after changes.

I hope that gives you a start...

Sure, here are the basic steps for balancing and transmitting a show in P3:1. Open P3 and log in to your account.2. Click on the "Show" tab at the top of the screen.3. Select the show you want to balance and transmit from the list of shows.4. Once the show is open, click on the "Balance" tab at the top of the screen.5. Review the list of balances that need to be completed (e.g. box office reconciliation, merchandise reconciliation, etc.) and complete them one by one.6. Once all balances are completed, click on the "Transmit" tab at the top of the screen.7. Review the list of items that need to be transmitted (e.g. box office sales, merchandise sales, etc.) and make sure they are accurate.8. Click on the "Transmit All" button to send the data to the main server.9. Follow any additional prompts or instructions that may appear on the screen.10. Once the transmission is complete, a confirmation message will appear on the screen.11. If there are any issues with the transmission, follow the recommended steps to resolve them.12. Once the transmission is successful, you can close P3 and the show is now balanced and transmitted.I hope this helps and good luck with your consultant's first show!

What should I do if my computer crashes and I haven't reinstalled P3?

If your computer crashes and you haven't reinstalled P3, we recommend contacting our customer service team for assistance. They can help guide you through the reinstallation process or provide troubleshooting tips.

Will I lose all of my saved recipes and data if I reinstall P3?

No, your saved recipes and data should not be affected by reinstalling P3. However, we recommend backing up your data regularly to ensure it is not lost in case of any future computer issues.

Can I reinstall P3 on a different computer?

Yes, you can reinstall P3 on a different computer as long as you have a valid license for the software. You may need to deactivate the software on your previous computer before activating it on the new one.

Do I need to have internet access to reinstall P3?

No, you do not need internet access to reinstall P3. However, you will need an internet connection to download the software and any updates or upgrades.

Is there a cost to reinstall P3?

If you have a valid license for P3, there should be no cost to reinstall the software. However, if you need to purchase a new license, there may be a cost associated with it. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • luvinpc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Nfldfran
  • Mark Kilby