1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Anyone have copy of P3 from 2014? - laptop crashed

1. The hard drive on my wife's Windows laptop failed where she still runs P3 for old client history (she's been a consultant since 1997). I moved her to a Mac late in 2014 as she transitioned to the new web site, but the web site does not store old order history from P3.

Does anyone still have a copy of P3 on Mac or Windows that I can get? It is no longer available from the PC site and she would like to have it handy to look up order history from long time customers.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Jan 15, 2015
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Mark, even if someone has it, I'm not sure it will work. I looked on the Knowledge Center on Consultant's Corner to see if they had it hidden somewhere we didn't see. They had it for awhile, but don't know, and this was the last response they listed for someone with the same issue you/your wife have....needing the program for old historic data:

Jan 16, 2015
  3. Thanks esavvymom. Not looking to process orders, but just using P3 to look up old customer orders which is in the local database. That should not require the P3 servers.

Again, thanks.

Jan 16, 2015
  4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Contact HO. They have to help you download it. I got a new computer and after looking all over the PC website a called and it took just a few minutes.

Jan 17, 2015
  5. baychef

baychef Senior Member Silver Member

Different situation, but just purchase a new tower and the entire program converted over in perfect condition!. The original computer did not crash.

Jan 17, 2015
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted