• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Retrieve Host's Bookings After a Computer Crash?

In summary, "Finding Out Host's Bookings" is a feature found on many booking platforms that allows guests to view and confirm their upcoming reservations with a specific host. To access this feature, guests must log into their account and navigate to the "Bookings" or "Reservations" section. From there, they can view details and confirm with the host. This feature also typically allows for cancellation or modification of bookings, although policies may vary. Information displayed when viewing a host's bookings may include reservation dates, location, check-in/check-out times, house rules, and contact information. While not available on all booking platforms, "Finding Out Host's Bookings" can be found on popular platforms such as Airbnb, VRBO, and Booking
babywings76
Gold Member
A while ago my computer crashed and so I lost some information. I had done a back up, but after the last one I then entered in details and submitted 2 shows and then it crashed. I have most of the info from order forms, but not all the outside orders. Now I'm wondering if I can find out what bookings were submitted with one of the shows. Anyone know if that info is available on CC somewhere or should I call HO?

I don't believe HO tracks the names of the hosts that booked, but they do track how many shows were booked. You might be able to call HO and ask what's associated with the host's PHD number.

I know P3 would include the people who booked shows on the bottom of the host receipt, so I guess I could call the host and have her take a look at it, too.

I called HO and they don't have a way of knowing. They say the info is stored somewhere in their system, but they don't have access to that. :(I sent my friend a FB message to ask her if she could take a look at her receipt and see what I put down for bookings there.

Not sure if that info would still be the in REPORT section under the Future Bookings List but you could check.

Like mentioned above, HO basically goes by the number of bookings, not the name.

What is "Finding Out Host's Bookings"?

"Finding Out Host's Bookings" is a feature on many booking platforms that allows guests to view and confirm their upcoming reservations with a particular host.

How do I access this feature?

To access "Finding Out Host's Bookings", log into your account on the booking platform and navigate to the "Bookings" or "Reservations" section. From there, you should see a list of your upcoming reservations with the option to view details or confirm with the host.

Can I cancel or modify a booking through this feature?

Yes, "Finding Out Host's Bookings" typically allows guests to cancel or modify their bookings as needed. However, the specific cancellation and modification policies may vary depending on the host and booking platform. Be sure to check the terms and conditions before making any changes.

What information will I see when I view my host's bookings?

The information displayed will vary depending on the booking platform, but typically you will see the reservation dates, location, and any other important details such as check-in/check-out times or house rules. You may also see the host's contact information or any special requests or notes from the host.

Is "Finding Out Host's Bookings" available on all booking platforms?

No, not all booking platforms offer this feature. However, it is becoming increasingly common and is available on many popular booking platforms such as Airbnb, VRBO, and Booking.com.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • dannyzmom