• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help, P3 on 2 Pampered Chefs!??!

In Summary,Heather is having to enter a show tonight for a deadline, and has a flash or thumb drive that she updated before her PC crashed. She can install P3 on her laptop and use it on both computers, once her regular office one is fixed.
heat123
Silver Member
My PC crashed and is being repaired, I have to enter a show tonight for deadline (host - guest specials) -I have a flash or thumb driver thingie that I updated before my PC took a dive. So my ? is, can I install p3 on my laptop and use it on both computers, once my regular office one is fixed??? TIA, less than 3 hours to submit this sucker before deadline! :eek:

Yes, you can. Install it and restore from backup. That will put your data into the program. When you get your old one fixed, backup one final time on the laptop, then restore onto the office one.Good luck!

Yes...
Install P3, use that file. Then save the back-up back to your thumb drive and put it back on your office PC when fixed.As long as you use that same data file you will be fine!

He-he - Ann and I were typing at the same time.

Thanks Ann and Janet, you saved me and my show!! :)

Hey Heather!
I'm glad you got a solution. It's terrible when a computer goes kaput!!

Cute picture of you and DH, by the way!!:)

I actually just did this today too..LOL :) Not because my computer crashed but because I got a new laptop for business and I wanted to get my info off of the home computer and on to my laptop. It was super easy with the flash drive.

Thanks all, I got it transmitted at 11:30 (central time) last night so it made deadlline! Wheww...!!!

heat123 said:
Thanks all, I got it transmitted at 11:30 (central time) last night so it made deadlline! Wheww...!!!

What a relief! Glad you got this taken care of in time to submit! I am sure you were sweating it out!

pamperedharriet said:
What a relief! Glad you got this taken care of in time to submit! I am sure you were sweating it out!

Totally sweatin Bullets!:eek::p More nervous about the back-restoring up going through ok!:rolleyes:

1. What is "Help, P3 on 2 Pampered Chefs!"?

"Help, P3 on 2 Pampered Chefs!" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to a specific promotion offered by the company. It stands for "Help, Party 3 on 2 Pampered Chefs!" and is a way for consultants to offer discounts and deals to their customers.

2. How does the "Help, P3 on 2 Pampered Chefs!" promotion work?

The "Help, P3 on 2 Pampered Chefs!" promotion allows customers to purchase three products from the Pampered Chef catalog and receive two additional products for free. The free products are typically chosen by the consultant and can vary depending on current promotions.

3. Can I participate in the "Help, P3 on 2 Pampered Chefs!" promotion as a customer?

Yes, the "Help, P3 on 2 Pampered Chefs!" promotion is available to all customers of Pampered Chef. Simply contact your consultant and let them know you are interested in participating in the promotion.

4. Are there any restrictions for the "Help, P3 on 2 Pampered Chefs!" promotion?

The "Help, P3 on 2 Pampered Chefs!" promotion may have certain restrictions, such as a minimum purchase amount or specific products that are eligible for the promotion. It is best to check with your consultant for any restrictions before placing your order.

5. How often does the "Help, P3 on 2 Pampered Chefs!" promotion occur?

The "Help, P3 on 2 Pampered Chefs!" promotion typically occurs multiple times throughout the year, depending on current promotions and deals offered by the company. Your consultant will be able to provide more information on when the promotion will be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefann