• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! My Computer Won't Update to July Specials!

In summary, the July specials won't update on your computer. You may be able to manually enter the specials, but it's easier to switch to P3.
heat123
Silver Member
I've updated 4x and restarted my computer but it won't update to the July specials??? Has anyone had this problem? Tech supprt is not avail until monday!? Any ideas or suggestions? TIA!

I wonder if I should try to install P3 to be able to enter my shows?? Just so scared to!:eek:

You can manually update the specials in PP, just make sure you use June dates as the effective dates.

Hmm, I don't think I have ever manually entered anything (seriously, I am computer challenged, DH does everything for me) ? Are there directions on PP for this? Thanks Ann!

Go to Update > Product Information.
Then click "Add" and type in the appropriate info, then click "Update." Repeat until you have added all 3 July guest specials. Make sure that you select "Guest special" as the category. You can also add the host specials this way.

So do I enter the Host and guest special #s and the new price??

You'll need to type in a whole new item, including price and item numbers, for each one.P3 updates all this automatically - it might be time to consider changing over. :)

I know, I was just contemplating that too! ;)

Thanks so much for taking the time to explain all of this Ann! You always rock! :)

There may be an updated installer in changeover packs, so if you can hold off until then, it may be a little easier to make the switch.

awww, thanks, Heather!

Did you do a product update and a program update? That would probably do the trick for you.

Deb- Yes both 4x and restarted but nothing! :(

I'm confused about the dates part though, it's set at 3-1-07 thru 8-31-07 but Ann you mentioned making sure it's in June's date??

All the "regular" products have those dates because they're the dates for the current catalog. But since you're adding July guest and host specials, you only need July. Putting the end date will keep you from entering them on August shows by mistake.

heat123 said:
I'm confused about the dates part though, it's set at 3-1-07 thru 8-31-07 but Ann you mentioned making sure it's in June's date??

I had problems also. I submitted 1 show on the 1st. Then when I tried to submit my 2nd show it would not recognize either the host nor the guest specials. I called tech support & it was simple, just let me review it ni my head a few times before explaining it to you...:)

Ginger428 said:
I had problems also. I submitted 1 show on the 1st. Then when I tried to submit my 2nd show it would not recognize either the host nor the guest specials. I called tech support & it was simple, just let me review it ni my head a few times before explaining it to you...:)
Ok, I'm back from a show (ugghhh a terrible one) anyways, whenever you refresh your memory Ginger, I'd so appreciate any tips that they gave you!
BTW, where have you been missy? Haven't seen you on here at all lately!?? Missin ya buddy!

Sorry about your show....:( but every little show helps to get 3000.00 :D
Darn, I STILL cant remember ( it was something stupid like change the date of the show & then change it back...:eek: Sorry, I'm not being much help, but on the bright side, its almost Mon & then you can call them....;)

hmm, as per instructions of Ann and the PP guide I am trying but for some reason it's defaulting to Category= Paperwork/ supplies and I cannot change that and it's at food item which I cannot change either (rather than guest special). This is buggin!

Related to Help! My Computer Won't Update to July Specials!

1. Why won't my computer update to the July specials?

There could be several reasons why your computer is not updating to the July specials. It could be due to a slow internet connection, insufficient storage space, or a software issue. We suggest checking your internet speed and clearing any unnecessary files or programs to free up space. If the issue persists, try restarting your computer or contacting your IT support for assistance.

2. How can I view the July specials on my computer?

To view the July specials on your computer, you can visit our website and click on the "July Specials" tab. You can also subscribe to our email newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on our latest promotions and deals.

3. Can I access the July specials on my mobile device?

Yes, you can access the July specials on your mobile device by visiting our website through your mobile browser or by downloading our mobile app. Our app is available for both iOS and Android devices and allows you to browse and purchase our products conveniently from your phone.

4. Are there any deals or discounts for the July specials?

Yes, we offer various deals and discounts for the July specials, including bundle deals, free gifts with purchase, and discounts on select products. Make sure to check our website or social media pages for the latest promotions and coupon codes.

5. How long will the July specials be available?

The July specials will be available for a limited time only, so we recommend taking advantage of them while they last. However, we regularly update our promotions and offers, so be sure to check back for new deals and discounts in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtiffani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ShellBeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • heat123