• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Show on P3 and Website Simultaneously?

In summary, the conversation discusses the issue of linking shows between P3 and a personal website. The person has tried creating a show on their website and clicking to create it in P3, but it doesn't work. They are not given an option to link to their website until after it's created on P3. They are seeking help in figuring out how to avoid creating shows twice and have successfully synced all three shows. The consultant suggests checking for updates and disconnecting/reconnecting the website, and mentions reaching out to technical support if the issue persists.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I don't know if I missed an update or something but I always restart P3 when prompted. I know you are supposed to be able to link a show to the website from P3 and vice versa. However, if I create a show on my website and click to create in P3 it doesn't work. I am not even given an option on P3 to link to my website until after it's created it shows on summary page. But it will not let me click on it? What am I doing wrong? Please help me figure out how to not have to create each show twice. I've got 3 I'm trying to enter right now so they are all ready and don't want to have to do it 6 times. TIA

create show on your website. click box to create in p3. when done Open p3. click synchronize website (top it's a box with 2 arrows)

Paulette's method should work too.I was recently having problems doing it your way & figured out that I didn't have the host's address in there yet. It wouldn't "sync" and build the show on the PWS because that sight requires an address.

Thank you both so much now I can do it either way. One show I had created when it was booked so I figured out both ways and all three are entered and synched. I can't believe I forgot to synch it that way. I will remember next time so I won't end up with duplicates. Thanks again!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble linking your shows between P3 and your website. Let's see if we can figure out what's going on. First, make sure that you are using the most updated version of P3. Sometimes updates can fix issues like this. If you are using the latest version and still having trouble, try disconnecting and reconnecting your website from P3. This can sometimes reset the connection and fix any issues. If that doesn't work, please reach out to our technical support team for further assistance. They are very knowledgeable and will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue. Thank you for being a valued consultant and I hope this helps!

1. How do I create a show on P3 and a website simultaneously?

To create a show on P3 and a website simultaneously, you will need to first create an account on P3 and a website hosting platform. Then, you can use a website builder or coding skills to create your website, while also using P3 to upload and manage your show content.

2. Can I use P3 and a website hosting platform at the same time?

Yes, you can use P3 and a website hosting platform simultaneously. P3 is a tool for managing and distributing your show content, while a website hosting platform allows you to create a website to showcase your show. You can use both platforms to complement each other and reach a wider audience.

3. Do I need any coding skills to create a show on P3 and a website?

It depends on the website hosting platform you choose. Some website builders offer drag-and-drop interfaces that do not require coding skills, while others may require some coding knowledge. With P3, you do not need any coding skills to upload and manage your show content.

4. How can I ensure that my show on P3 and my website are synchronized?

To ensure that your show on P3 and your website are synchronized, you can use the embed code feature on P3. This allows you to embed your P3 show player onto your website, so any changes or updates made on P3 will automatically reflect on your website.

5. Are there any additional costs for creating a show on P3 and a website simultaneously?

The costs will vary depending on the website hosting platform you choose and any additional features or services you may need. P3 offers a free plan for basic show management, but you may need to upgrade to a paid plan for more advanced features. It is best to research and compare the costs of different platforms to find the best option for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
holliegraham
  • mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Chef Passion