• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Creating Shows on Pws From P3

In summary, the problem is that sometimes P3 won't let you create a show if you don't have all the information needed to do so. You need to add your HOST as a contact on your website first and then check the box to create the show.
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
Ok, so on the summary page of the shows in P3 is has the box to check to create the show on my PWS. Sometimes it won't let me check the box, other times it will and for the life of me I can't figure out the reasoning behind it. I keep having to delete those shows and create them on my PWS and have P3 create it from the PWS but I don't like creating the shows on my PWS, it's not as easy. Does someone know something I don't?!

Did you do a synchronization? If mot you may have to do it in PWS first then sync to P3

Yeah, the sync isn't the problem. The problem is I'll create a show in P3 then go to the summary page to click the box to create it on my PWS and it's not an option; it won't let me click the box. But other times I'll create a show in P3 and it will let me click the box. Just don't know why sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. There seems to be no apparent reason. I have 2 shows that I created Sunday night (booked them from the same party). One I had to delete and re-create on PWS so I could sync it with P3, the other I could click the box on P3 to sync it with PWS.

I had the same problem and finally figured it out. You need to put your HOST on your Contact list first. Create your show and make sure you make the host a contact. At that point, check the box and the show will sync with your website.Let us know if that works for you

Hm...I asked my director this at our last meeting and she didn't know (she's not super tech savvy) but for some reason I feel like someone threw that idea out. So yeah, I'll check next time it happens. I may have forgotten to add the contact on one of those bookings from the last show when I entered their order.

It also won't give you an option to create the show if you don't have all the pertinent details needed for the online show ... (name,) address, phone # and e-mail address. ;)

1. How do I create a show on PWS from P3?

To create a show on PWS from P3, log in to your P3 account and click on the "Create Show" button. You will then be prompted to select the products you want to feature in your show and customize the show details. Once you are satisfied with your selections, click "Create Show" and it will automatically be created on your PWS page.

2. Can I add my own products to a show on PWS from P3?

Yes, you can add your own products to a show on PWS from P3 by clicking on the "Add Product" button while creating your show. You can search for your desired product and add it to the show along with other Pampered Chef products.

3. How do I share my PWS show created from P3 with my customers?

Once your show is created on PWS from P3, you can share it with your customers by copying the PWS show link and sending it to them via email or social media. You can also share it on your personal website or blog for easy access.

4. Can I edit or update a show on PWS from P3 after it has been created?

Yes, you can edit or update a show on PWS from P3 at any time. Simply log in to your P3 account and click on the "Manage Shows" tab. From there, you can select the show you want to edit and make any necessary changes.

5. Is there a limit to the number of shows I can create on PWS from P3?

No, there is no limit to the number of shows you can create on PWS from P3. You can create as many shows as you'd like to showcase different products or themes to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauradahl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kam