• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Check Mark the Box to Have Show Created on My Pws

In summary, there are a few reasons why you may be unable to check mark the box to create a show on your Pws. This could be due to technical issues or the feature not being available for your specific Pws. To check if the show creation feature is available, go to your account settings. If it is not available, you can request to have it added by contacting customer support. The number of shows you can create on your Pws may vary depending on your subscription plan, and you can access and manage your shows through your account settings.
babywings76
Gold Member
The little box won't let me check it so I can put the show on my PWS. I remember it doing this to me before a long time ago, but I can't remember if it's just a glitch or if there's a reason. Any ideas?

Make sure address phone # all info is filled out and update the contact then it will let u

Thanks! :)

Did it work?

Yup, you have to have a valid name, address, phone number AND e-mail to get that option open. Something's missing. ;)

I think I had to click the "update contacts" button once. Had to call the home office to figure that one out. They knew in an instant what the problem was.

Yes, it worked. I was creating a show with the host name of Hurricane Sandy, and put my contact info in all the fields, but it wasn't letting me check the box. Once I clicked "update" for the contact, then it let me. Thank you! :)

1. Why am I unable to check mark the box to have a show created on my Pws?

There could be several reasons why you are unable to check mark the box. It could be due to a technical issue, or the feature may not be available for your specific Pws. Make sure you have the latest updates and try again. If the issue persists, contact customer support for further assistance.

2. How do I check if the show creation feature is available on my Pws?

To check if the show creation feature is available on your Pws, go to your account settings and look for the option to create a show. If you do not see this option, it is likely that the feature is not available for your Pws.

3. Can I request to have the show creation feature added to my Pws?

Yes, you can request to have the show creation feature added to your Pws by contacting customer support. They will be able to assist you further and provide information on the availability of this feature for your Pws.

4. Is there a limit to the number of shows I can create on my Pws?

The number of shows you can create on your Pws may vary depending on your subscription plan. Some plans may have a limit on the number of shows, while others may allow unlimited show creation. Check your plan details or contact customer support for more information.

5. How can I access the shows that I have created on my Pws?

To access the shows that you have created, go to your account settings and look for the option to manage your shows. From there, you can view and edit your existing shows, as well as create new ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • babywings76