• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Won't Let Me Check the Webiste Box

In summary, there could be various reasons why you are unable to check the website box in P3, such as technical issues, account errors, or administrative restrictions. However, you can still place an order without checking the box, but it is highly recommended for a better shopping experience. To check the website box in P3, log in to your account, go to "My Account," click on "Edit Profile," and scroll down to the bottom of the page. If you still cannot access the website after checking the box, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Checking the website box will not automatically enroll you in any programs.
pctharper
Gold Member
When I go into P3, it won't let me check the box that says 'create this show on my PWS'. The start date and start time are in red. I have a date and time in both. I tried making it yesterday, tomorrow, and today. I changed the times and nothing is working. Any ideas?

That's probably because your host hasn't been synced from your Contact List. Remember to add the Host as a contact and the sync ought to go through.

I have her added as a contact in P3. I made sure that all the fields were correct and then clicked on update contact. I then hit the sync button-it did its thing, but I still can't check the box. Since the start date/time is in red, it just makes me think it has something to do with that but I'm so lost as to what!

Ok, I really have no idea what I did, but I got something to work. Does it make a difference if you click the update contact info while your in a show vs. doing the file>new contact?

Put yesterday's date in the Start date .. its a strange bug in the system.

If you don't have the name, complete mailing address, phone AND e-mail address it won't open that as an option. Sometimes it can be as simple as having a 4 digit zip. So always go back and double check your host info. If the date is in the future, it will be red but should not prevent you from creating the online show. Maybe you needed to do an update?

1. Why won't P3 let me check the website box?

There could be several reasons why you are unable to check the website box in P3. It could be due to a technical issue with the website, an error with your account, or a restriction set by your administrator. We recommend contacting our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I still place an order without checking the website box?

Yes, you can still place an order without checking the website box. However, checking the box gives you access to additional features and benefits, such as online ordering and tracking your order history. We highly recommend checking the box for a better shopping experience.

3. How do I check the website box in P3?

To check the website box in P3, log in to your account and go to the "My Account" section. Click on "Edit Profile" and scroll down to the bottom of the page. You should see the option to check the website box. Make sure to save your changes before exiting.

4. I checked the website box, but I still can't access the website. What should I do?

If you are still unable to access the website after checking the box, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then try again. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Will checking the website box automatically enroll me in any programs?

No, checking the website box will not automatically enroll you in any programs. It simply gives you access to additional features on our website. If you wish to enroll in any programs, you will need to do so separately through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefheidi2003