• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It Won't Let Me Create a Show on Pws

In summary, the person is experiencing trouble creating their third show, even though they have successfully created two previous shows. They have checked all dates and tried to transfer the shows to P3, but the third show is not showing up. They are seeking advice from others on a forum and eventually figure out the issue was with adding the host to their contact list. They thank those who offered assistance and suggest contacting Pampered Chef for further support.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I have done it before and I created 3 at the same time and for some reason it won't let me create the 3rd one. What could I be doing wrong? I created 3 shows. They are all fundraisers. 2 of them are showing on my shows list 1 is not. I even checked the dates all of the dates are the same. Then when I tried to take them all over to P3 2 of them went over and the other one did not. Does anyone have any idea what the issue could be? If not I will contact PC.

Make sure you've added the contact info to P3. I had problems with shows just like this before and if I remember correctly that was the problem. You might want to check out the thread I posted (I'll look for it and post the link).

I figured it out..I am not exactly sure what I was doing wrong..the only thing that I can think of is that I might have forgotten to mark no this will not be posted on a website.

either way I got it fixed thank you for your answers.

Hello! It sounds like you are experiencing some technical difficulties with creating your third show. It could be a number of things, such as an error in the system or a glitch. I recommend contacting Pampered Chef directly for assistance. They have a great customer service team who can help troubleshoot any issues you may be having. In the meantime, double check all of your information to make sure everything is entered correctly. I hope you are able to get this resolved quickly so you can continue to have successful fundraisers! Best of luck to you.

1. Why can't I create a show on Pws?

There could be several reasons why you are unable to create a show on Pws. It could be due to technical issues with the site, or your account may not have the necessary permissions to create a show. We suggest reaching out to Pws customer support for further assistance.

2. How do I create a show on Pws?

To create a show on Pws, you will need to have an account and be logged in. Once logged in, click on the "Create Show" button on the homepage. From there, you can follow the prompts to add show details, upload content, and publish your show.

3. Do I need to pay to create a show on Pws?

No, creating a show on Pws is completely free. However, there may be certain premium features or services that require payment, but these are optional and not necessary for creating a show.

4. What types of shows can I create on Pws?

Pws allows users to create a variety of shows, including live broadcasts, pre-recorded videos, and podcasts. You can also add custom branding, interactive elements, and monetization options to your shows.

5. How long does it take for my show to be published on Pws?

The time it takes for your show to be published on Pws may vary. In most cases, it should be published within a few minutes, but it can take up to 24 hours for the show to appear on the site. If you are experiencing delays, we recommend contacting Pws customer support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kcmckay