• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Entering in a New Show, Setting up on Pws

In summary, to enter in a new show on your PWS, log in to your account and click on the "My Shows" tab. Then, click on the "Create New Show" button and follow the prompts to enter in the show details. You can also edit the details of a show you have already entered by going to the "My Shows" tab and clicking on the show. To set up your PWS for a new show, go to the "My Shows" tab and click on the show you would like to set up. You can preview your show page before it goes live and share it with guests by clicking on the "Share" button and choosing a sharing method or using the "Invite Guests" feature.
babywings76
Gold Member
I know this has happened to me before, but I can't remember if there was a solution to this problem or not.

I am setting up a new show in P3, but the box to check mark to set it up on my PWS is grayed out. It won't let me click it. I synched my P3 to my PWS and it still shows up grayed out. The date is correct that I entered in for the show.

Should I just go to my website and enter it in over there?

You have to make sure the contact is also listed on your PWS. Sync your P3 and PWS first (after making sure you've added the contact from the show into your "Contacts" list), then try creating the show.

Thanks Noora! I was wondering why when I entered in her name as the host it didn't offer me the "add contact" option. Guess I needed to add her in first as a contact and then set up the show. It's all fixed now and it worked. Thanks again.

1. How do I enter in a new show on my Pampered Chef website (PWS)?

To enter in a new show on your PWS, log in to your account and click on the "My Shows" tab. Then, click on the "Create New Show" button and follow the prompts to enter in the show details, such as date, time, and host information. Once all the necessary information is entered, click "Save" to create the new show.

2. Can I edit the details of a show that I have already entered on my PWS?

Yes, you can edit the details of a show by going to the "My Shows" tab on your PWS and clicking on the show you would like to edit. From there, you can make any necessary changes to the show details and click "Save" to update the show.

3. How do I set up my PWS for a new show?

To set up your PWS for a new show, log in to your account and click on the "My Shows" tab. Then, click on the show you would like to set up. On the show page, click on the "Start Setting Up" button and follow the prompts to customize your show page with products, recipes, and other information. Once you are satisfied with the setup, click "Save" to publish the changes.

4. Can I preview my PWS show page before it goes live?

Yes, you can preview your PWS show page before it goes live by clicking on the "Preview" button on the show page. This will allow you to see how your show page will look to your guests and make any necessary changes before publishing.

5. How do I share my PWS show page with my guests?

To share your PWS show page with your guests, go to the show page and click on the "Share" button. From there, you can choose to share the link to your show page via email, social media, or by copying the link and sharing it directly with your guests. You can also use the "Invite Guests" feature to send personalized invitations to your guests through your PWS.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cati123
  • melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • junkfortara