• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting up Catty Show Trouble on P3

In summary, the catty show won't let the user set up the show on their personal website, and they need all the contact information for the show host to set up the show.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm trying to set up a catty show in P3. It keeps the show date and time in Red, like it doesn't like what I've selected and need to do something. It won't let me click the button to set it up on my PWS.

It's done this before to me and I don't remember ever learning a concrete answer to why it's doing that and what to do to fix it. Any ideas? I did just do an update, I tried going out and back in, I also tried all different combinations of dates and times. Basically it's an August show, so the date doesn't really matter other than it being in that month.

Any tips?

LOLI just read my other old thread that had the same problem. How funny. After reading through it though, I remember that the problem never got fully solved. So now I'm calling tech support.

Okay, I'm answering my own question so I don't forget this for next time. :DI have to have the start date me today. It can't be a future date. Don't even ask me why, the tech guy made me feel like I was dumb for not understanding why I can't put August if it's an August show. Since it's a future date, it won't acknowledge it. ??????Also, I need all the contact info on my host to make the system happy. So I can't start getting the show set up and add the info later. I have to have it all in order to set it up.

babywings76 said:
Okay, I'm answering my own question so I don't forget this for next time. :D

I have to have the start date me today. It can't be a future date. Don't even ask me why, the tech guy made me feel like I was dumb for not understanding why I can't put August if it's an August show. Since it's a future date, it won't acknowledge it. ??????

Also, I need all the contact info on my host to make the system happy. So I can't start getting the show set up and add the info later. I have to have it all in order to set it up.

Oh, because it's a catalog show. I understand, but not sure I can explain it. Basically, I guess, catalog shows don't have to start on a specific date, or, rather, don't have to be completed within a certain time frame. So, it's pretty much "may as well just say it's starting today."

Congrats on the Farm Town show!! Hey, better than having to dig in your crops for dead bodies, haha.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble setting up your catty show in P3. It sounds like there may be a glitch in the system. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies and then trying again? Sometimes that can help resolve any technical issues. If that doesn't work, I would suggest reaching out to our technical support team for further assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue and help you get your show set up successfully. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. How do I install Catty Show Trouble on my P3 device?

To install Catty Show Trouble on your P3 device, you can either download it from the app store or transfer it from a computer using a USB cable. Make sure your device has enough storage space and follow the prompts to complete the installation process.

2. Do I need an internet connection to play Catty Show Trouble on P3?

No, you do not need an internet connection to play Catty Show Trouble on P3. The game can be played offline once it is installed on your device.

3. How can I customize the game settings on Catty Show Trouble?

To customize the game settings, open the game and go to the settings menu. From there, you can adjust the game difficulty, music and sound effects, and other options to personalize your gaming experience.

4. Can I save my progress on Catty Show Trouble?

Yes, you can save your progress on Catty Show Trouble by creating an account and logging in. This will allow you to resume your game from where you left off on any device that has the game installed.

5. Is there a tutorial for beginners on how to play Catty Show Trouble?

Yes, Catty Show Trouble has a tutorial mode for beginners. This will guide you through the basic controls and gameplay mechanics so you can get started easily. You can also refer to the game's instructions or help section for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jross93
  • chefheidi2003