• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up a HWC Show: Help for Karen's Fundraiser

In summary, a HWC show is a fundraising event that supports and promotes female entrepreneurs and artisans by showcasing handmade items. To set up a HWC show for Karen's fundraiser, you will need to find a suitable venue, gather vendors and artists, advertise, and plan logistics. Having a theme for the show is not necessary, but can be helpful. To attract attendees, promoting the event through various channels and offering discounts can be effective. Some tips for making Karen's HWC show a success include having a diverse range of vendors and items, providing a comfortable atmosphere, and having a clear purpose for the fundraiser.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Hello,
I am trying to set up on-line a HWC show for my sister-in-law and its my first one..
It's set as a fundraiser, and I have HWC chosen as the design option but it still wants a name for the check. What do I do there?

Thanks,
Karen

American Cancer Society.

Hi Karen, congratulations on setting up your first HWC show! When it comes to the name for the check, you can either use your sister-in-law's name or the name of the organization or cause that the fundraiser is benefiting. This will help keep track of the funds raised and make it easier for HWC to process the payment. If you're unsure, you can always reach out to HWC customer support for guidance. Good luck with your show!

1. What is a HWC show?

A HWC show is a fundraising event that showcases handmade items created by local artists and vendors. It stands for "Helping Women Create" and aims to support and promote female entrepreneurs and artisans.

2. How do I set up a HWC show for Karen's fundraiser?

To set up a HWC show for Karen's fundraiser, you will need to find a suitable venue, gather a variety of vendors and artists to participate, advertise the event, and plan the logistics such as tables, decorations, and refreshments. It is also important to have a clear goal and purpose for the fundraiser and communicate it to attendees.

3. Do I need to have a specific theme for the HWC show?

Having a theme for the HWC show is not necessary, but it can help make the event more cohesive and appealing to attendees. Some potential themes could be seasonal, holiday-inspired, or focused on a particular type of handmade item, such as jewelry or home decor.

4. How can I attract attendees to Karen's HWC show?

You can attract attendees to Karen's HWC show by promoting the event through various channels such as social media, flyers, word of mouth, and local event listings. Offering discounts or special deals for early bird tickets or for bringing a friend can also help increase attendance.

5. What are some tips for making Karen's HWC show a success?

Some tips for making Karen's HWC show a success include having a diverse range of vendors and items, providing a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere, offering entertainment or activities, and having a clear and organized layout for vendors and attendees. It is also important to have a good marketing strategy and to communicate the purpose of the fundraiser to attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CAPCnewbie