• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing HWC Email - Setting Up Fundraiser on PWS

In summary, if you have not received your HWC email for setting up a fundraiser on your PWS, please check your spam or junk folder and reach out to customer service if you still cannot find it. If you have accidentally deleted the email, customer service can resend it to you. The HWC email is necessary for setting up a fundraiser on your PWS and is valid for 30 days. It can be used for multiple fundraisers, but each fundraiser must have a unique ID.
Chef_2_Four
Wasn't a HWC email supposed to be on there on the 2nd so we could send them out? I don't have one on mine, but it did let me set my HWC fundraiser up on my PWS. I wanted to be able to send out an email about it.

Nevermind! I just got my weekly bites!

Was just wondering.I'm not sure, but I think the HWC email is on the 6th. Sorry for any confusion!!Thanks for getting back to me. I was just trying to plan and wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything for my HWC event.

Related to Missing HWC Email - Setting Up Fundraiser on PWS

1. Why haven't I received my HWC email for setting up a fundraiser on my PWS?

The HWC (Host Webinar Confirmation) email is typically sent out within 2-3 business days after submitting a request for a fundraiser on your PWS (Personal Website). If you have not received the email within this timeframe, please check your spam or junk folder to ensure it did not get filtered. If you still cannot find the email, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. I accidentally deleted my HWC email, how can I retrieve it?

If you have accidentally deleted your HWC email, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to resend the email to you.

3. Can I set up a fundraiser on my PWS without receiving the HWC email?

No, the HWC email contains important information and links that are necessary for setting up a fundraiser on your PWS. Without this email, you will not be able to proceed with the setup process.

4. How long is the HWC email valid for?

The HWC email is valid for 30 days from the date it was sent. If you do not set up your fundraiser within this timeframe, you will need to submit a new request for an HWC email.

5. Can I use the same HWC email for multiple fundraisers on my PWS?

Yes, the HWC email can be used for multiple fundraisers on your PWS. However, please note that each fundraiser must have a unique fundraiser ID, which can be obtained from your consultant or by reaching out to our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_2_Four
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • thehaleykitchen