• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Misunderstand My Email?: HWC Fundraiser & PWS Upgrade

In summary, the "Did I Misunderstand My Email?: HWC Fundraiser & PWS Upgrade" email was sent to inform HWC community members about an upcoming fundraiser and PWS program upgrade. The fundraiser will take place on a specific date and time, with the purpose of raising funds to support the upgrade. Participation can be done by attending the event and making a donation, as well as spreading the word. The upgrade of the PWS program will result in improved water quality and accessibility, meeting safety and health standards for the community.
Chef_2_Four
I thought when they upgraded the PWS you were going to be able to send out emails about HWC, and enter fundraiser specifically under HWC. Did I not understand my email? I tried to go back and re-read it but it was already deleted. Does one know?

Those changes don't take effect until the end of the month, I think.

Ok! Thanks!

They should be ready at the end of the month for us to use in April.

Hi there! Yes, the new PWS upgrade does allow for email marketing and the ability to enter fundraisers specifically under HWC. I'm sorry if there was any confusion in the email. If you have any further questions or need assistance with setting up your HWC fundraisers, please feel free to reach out to me. I'm here to help!

1. What is the "Did I Misunderstand My Email?: HWC Fundraiser & PWS Upgrade" all about?

The "Did I Misunderstand My Email?: HWC Fundraiser & PWS Upgrade" is an email that was sent out to members of the HWC community to inform them about an upcoming fundraiser and upgrade for the PWS (Public Water System) program.

2. When is the fundraiser taking place?

The fundraiser will be taking place on [insert date] at [insert time].

3. What is the purpose of the fundraiser?

The purpose of the fundraiser is to raise funds for the HWC community and support the upgrade of the PWS program to improve the quality and accessibility of public water for everyone.

4. How can I participate in the fundraiser?

You can participate in the fundraiser by attending the event and making a donation. You can also spread the word and encourage others to attend and donate.

5. What are the benefits of upgrading the PWS program?

The upgrade of the PWS program will result in improved water quality and accessibility for the community. It will also ensure that the program meets current safety and health standards, providing peace of mind for residents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_2_Four
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • byrd1956