• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Pws Email for Hwc Products?

In summary, it's possible to send an email from Outlook Express to yourself and forward it to your other email addresses, but it may not appear in your inbox right away.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Since I never was able to figure out how to export my emails from my Outlook Express to my PWS unless I did it one by one I was wondering if I could just send the HWC email to myself and then forward it on that way? Would it still look okay and would it work just like forwarding any other email? I figured I'd better do something constructive while I'm sitting here.

yes, just be sure to delete the lines at the bottom that say "click here to be removed from my mailing list"

Sounds like what I need to do. I haven't been able to export my email addresses either.

Thanks Deb. I tried it and it never made it to me. I'm going to try my other email addy this time and see if that works. Nothing's ever simple is it? Thanks also for the hint about the line on the bottom. I have to admit I never even read that far through it.

I just make sure I have my own name and email address in as a contact in my personal website...then I send it to my email address. One in there, I can forward it on to all my email addresses I have in outlook express... which is over 1,000 of them. I figure maybe someone from all those will respond. They usually do.

kreaser said:
I just make sure I have my own name and email address in as a contact in my personal website...then I send it to my email address. One in there, I can forward it on to all my email addresses I have in outlook express... which is over 1,000 of them. I figure maybe someone from all those will respond. They usually do.

That's EXACTLY what I'm trying to do. I can't possibly be bothered to type each and every contact in my PWS and I spent too many nights trying to export them and it didn't work. I don't have as many as you but still have 300+.

It seems to be sending 'says email sent' on my PWS but isn't making it into my inbox so I'm trying to set myself up as another contact with my yahoo email addy and try that. Not sure if it's my email server or a PWS problem but I've tried three times and it never arrived.

I sent an email from my PWS to myself last night and it wasn't in my inbox til this morning. Sometimes it takes awhile.

Wow, really? I wonder why the heck that is but I'm sooo glad you told me. I just tried it to my yahoo email as well as my other one 3 times and nothing. So I thought it had to be a PWS problem. Now I guess I'll wait until tomorrow and see if they arrive. Thanks again Deb!

HO doesn't have agreements with major internet/email providers the way iContact and Constant Contact do. So very frequently messages sent from PWS are discarded by the recipients' email provider, because they contain sales messages that can trigger spam filters. If you're not getting the messages at all, that's probably why.

1. How do I send a Pws email for Hwc products?

To send a Pws email for Hwc products, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, select "Pws Emails" and choose the products you want to feature in your email. Customize the email with a personalized message and click "Send" to share with your customers.

2. Can I schedule a Pws email for Hwc products to be sent at a specific time?

Yes, you can schedule a Pws email for Hwc products to be sent at a specific time by selecting the "Schedule" option when customizing your email. Choose the date and time you want the email to be sent and click "Schedule" to confirm.

3. Do I have to pay for the Pws email feature for Hwc products?

No, the Pws email feature for Hwc products is included in your Pampered Chef consultant account at no additional cost. You can use this feature to promote and share your favorite products with your customers.

4. Can I track the success of my Pws email for Hwc products?

Yes, you can track the success of your Pws email for Hwc products by clicking on the "My Business" tab and selecting "Pws Emails." Here, you can view the number of emails sent, opened, and clicked, as well as the total sales generated from the email.

5. Can I send a Pws email for Hwc products to customers who are not on my contact list?

Yes, you can send a Pws email for Hwc products to customers who are not on your contact list by manually entering their email address when customizing the email. You can also share the email on social media platforms to reach a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • sfdavis918
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • Chef_2_Four