• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exporting Contacts: A Guide for PWS Users

In summary, to export your contacts, look for an "export" or "download" option on your contacts or address book page. This will create a file, typically in CSV or vCard format, that can be imported into another program or device. You can export contacts from multiple sources at once, and this will not delete them from your current program. The most common file formats for exporting contacts are CSV and vCard, with no limitations on the number of contacts you can export at once. However, larger numbers of contacts may take longer to export and result in a larger file size.
missyciccolella
Is it possible to export contacts from my pws to outlook, yahoo, or other email program/sites for newsletters or customized emails (like the new recruiting promo)?

I've got the importing down pat, but will it work the other way?

That's a question for tech support. There is also a help section on the pws if you log into the customer connection section.

I checked on that probably 6+ months ago when my computer crashed (with no backup of PP :cry:) and at the time the answer was no... They certainly could have changed things since that time though - hopefully (although I pray I never lose all my info from PP again!!!!).

If you hear anything different from tech support let us know.

Thanks and I'll give them a call...I was hopeful someone on here would have done it. I'm tech challenged, but with all this knowledge on this site I was sure someone would know! Guess not.

Hi there! Yes, it is definitely possible to export your contacts from your PWS to other email programs and sites. In fact, it's a great way to expand your reach and stay connected with your customers and potential recruits. All you need to do is follow the same process you used for importing, but instead, choose the option to export your contacts. This will allow you to save your contacts in a format that can be easily imported into other email programs or sites. Let me know if you need any further assistance with this process. Happy cooking!

1. How do I export my contacts?

To export your contacts, you can typically go to your contacts or address book page and look for an "export" or "download" option. This will allow you to save your contacts as a file, such as a CSV or vCard, which can then be imported into another program or device.

2. Can I export my contacts from multiple sources?

Yes, most contact management systems or email providers allow you to export contacts from multiple sources at once. This can save time and make it easier to transfer all of your contacts to a new program or device.

3. Will exporting my contacts delete them from my current program?

No, exporting your contacts will not delete them from your current program or device. It will simply create a copy of your contacts that can be used for importing into another program or device.

4. What file format should I choose when exporting my contacts?

The most commonly used file formats for exporting contacts are CSV (Comma Separated Values) and vCard (Virtual Contact File). CSV files are more commonly used for importing into spreadsheet programs, while vCard files are more commonly used for importing into contact management systems or email programs.

5. Are there any limitations on the number of contacts I can export at once?

This may vary depending on the program or device you are using, but in general, there are no limitations on the number of contacts you can export at once. However, if you have a large number of contacts, it may take longer to export them and the file size may be larger.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • beepampered