• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pws Customer Connection Vs. Other Ds Companies

In summary, Pws Customer Connection stands out from other direct sales companies by offering high-quality kitchen products, personalized customer experiences, and a strong sense of community. Their products are innovative, functional, and rigorously tested, with a focus on constantly updating and expanding their product line. Consultants receive comprehensive training, ongoing support, and access to tools and resources for success. Customer satisfaction is a top priority, with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a focus on exceptional service. Pws Customer Connection also provides a community and networking opportunities for consultants, fostering connections and growth.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Ok So I heard from a friend of mine who sells Lia Sophia that when they do emails thru their PWS that they get reports on thich have been opened and which are returned. I sooooo want this for our PWS!!!
Also ...
it needs to be easier to sync. to outlook and other databases.
It needs to be easier to clean up duplicate contacts.
I would like to be able to #my news items instead of having to go up or down by 1 space at a time.

If you have suggestions please please email HO. There is no reasons we should not have all these services!

and when I enter it I want it to come into their inbox from the host not my name
i know it can be reworded and changed but I want it to be more user friendly!!

Exactly!

Also if you have friends in other DS companies and they have a PWS please ask them how theirs works? If they have things we do not. Don't complain to them just make a mental note and include it in your corespondence with HO. Say "You know that such and such company has these options for their reps. We need them too!"

For evites you can click on the arrow below the last invite sent date stamp and see if people viewed their invitation.

yes that is awesome... I was more talking about when sending a newsletter

I was a partylite consultant a couple of years ago. PL home office sent a newsletter in my name every month. then after 24 hours they sent me a list of who read it, what section they read and they did it again after a week. i thought it was really cool.

that would be nice!!!

Related to Pws Customer Connection Vs. Other Ds Companies

What sets Pws Customer Connection apart from other direct sales companies?

Pws Customer Connection offers a unique combination of high-quality kitchen products, personalized customer experiences, and a strong sense of community among consultants and customers. Our focus on providing exceptional service and building genuine relationships sets us apart from other companies.

How do the products offered by Pws Customer Connection compare to those of other direct sales companies?

Pws Customer Connection offers a wide range of kitchen products that are not only innovative and functional, but also of the highest quality. Our products are rigorously tested to ensure they meet the highest standards, and we are constantly updating and expanding our product line to meet the needs of our customers.

What kind of support and training is available for Pws Customer Connection consultants?

At Pws Customer Connection, we believe in investing in our consultants and providing them with the resources they need to succeed. We offer comprehensive training programs, ongoing support from experienced leaders, and access to a variety of tools and resources to help consultants grow their business.

How does Pws Customer Connection prioritize customer satisfaction?

Customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do at Pws Customer Connection. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service and offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. Our consultants are trained to prioritize the needs and happiness of our customers above all else.

What kind of community and networking opportunities are available for Pws Customer Connection consultants?

Pws Customer Connection is more than just a direct sales company - it's a community. Our consultants have access to a supportive network of fellow consultants and customers who share a love for cooking and entertaining. We also offer regular team meetings, conferences, and other events to foster connections and provide opportunities for networking and growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • kreaser