• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Organize Guest Information

In summary, this person is trying to come up with a system to keep all of their information in one place and is using different tools to do so. They are using P3 to keep track of show information, PWS to keep track of contact info, and Yahoo mail to keep track of newsletters. They are using iContact to send newsletters out.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
So between P3, PWS, Yahoo mail and iContact, I'm getting kind of lost keeping up with making sure all my information is in the right spots. I have never used my PWS emails the way I should since I always forget to enter the email addresses in there. I sometimes keep touch with certain guests or hosts via email and I will be using iContact at least once a month to send my newsletter. How, oh how, can I keep these all updated?? I know I can export my contacts but I have personal and professional contact in my Yahoo mail I really don't want any where else and "fishing" through them every time is not reasonable.

Yes, this drives me crazy too!!

I have been trying to come up with a system and this is the best that I can do:

When I enter a show in, I enter ALL available guest info into P3. Periodically, I snych between P3 and PWS. I never enter info into PWS first.

By doing this I make sure P3 is the entire, accurate source.

At the time I am entering in the show guest info, I also have my address book open for my email service. Once I enter in the email address into P3, I copy it and place it into my contacts in my email address book (hotmail, yahoo or whatever). I add the guest name. This way I don't have to re-type the email address. If you have 2 email services, I would copy the info in both locations at the same time. I do not keep any street address or phone info in my email address books.

I make P3 my "main" contact location since this is where the street address and phone info is listed also. I also don't have emails for everyone, so P3 is my "good" full list.

The only thing I have yet to get into a system with would be the contacts I have that did not come from a show. I need to get into a habit of entering them into P3 and I have not been doing that.

I HATE using the contact/task part of P3, though. P3 takes forever to switch from screen to screen, person to person. And I can't seem to track tasks with it. I am in the process this very week of making up an index card system to organize my snail-mail list and future bookings to contact.

You can sync P3 and your PWS. You can export that same list from P3 and import it right into iContact. As long as you keep P3 up to date, you can electronically sync with the other two. That's what I do and it's VERY easy to keep up to date.If you are using iContact, you don't need to keep them in Yahoo.

1. How can I keep track of my guests' contact information?

You can use a spreadsheet or a digital contact management system to organize your guests' contact information. Alternatively, you can also create a paper-based guest list or use a guest management app.

2. What information should I collect from my guests?

At minimum, you should collect your guests' names, phone numbers, and email addresses. It may also be helpful to collect their mailing addresses, dietary restrictions, and any other relevant information for event planning purposes.

3. How should I categorize my guest list?

You can categorize your guest list based on the type of event (e.g. bridal shower, cooking class, etc.), the relationship to the host (e.g. family, friends, coworkers), or any other relevant criteria. This will make it easier to send targeted invitations and keep track of RSVPs.

4. How can I keep my guests' information secure?

Make sure to store your guests' information in a secure location, whether it's a password-protected spreadsheet or a secure digital platform. Only share the information with trusted individuals who are involved in event planning.

5. What's the best way to communicate with my guests?

The most effective way to communicate with your guests is through email or text messaging. You can use a bulk email service or a group messaging app to easily send updates, reminders, and other important information to your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeachBabyMom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Sk8Mom209