• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Mailing Labels from Hosts' Guest Information

In summary, some people on the site were looking for a way to print mailing labels using P3, but it is not currently a feature. However, one can use the export contacts tool and merge the information into labels using a word processing program like Microsoft Word. Recently, a "What's new" button has been added to P3's startup splash screen, making it easier to stay updated on new features.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
I thought I read on this site somewhere that some of you enter all of your hosts' guest information into P3 in order to print mailing labels.

I cannot seem to figure out where to merge the information into labels.

We cannot print labels from P3 yet. Sorry if you thought so. It is something people are waiting for.

You can use a word processing program such as Microsoft Word to merge the contact information within P3 to make labels.

Go to P3, click on Tools, Export Contacts and make sure include addresses in clicked. Then go into your word processing program and do your mail merge with the .csv file that P3 created. In Microsoft word it is very simple and it walks you through the steps of doing a mail merge with labels.

pampchefstacey said:
You can use a word processing program such as Microsoft Word to merge the contact information within P3 to make labels.

Go to P3, click on Tools, Export Contacts and make sure include addresses in clicked. Then go into your word processing program and do your mail merge with the .csv file that P3 created. In Microsoft word it is very simple and it walks you through the steps of doing a mail merge with labels.

Thanks, Stacey for your input! I didn't know that!! The export contacts is new and I haven't played with it yet. I'll have to try that next week sometime when I have some free time. It's nice to learn new things!:D :D

Thanks everyone! I will just continue using Word to make my labels.

Hopefully, they will be adding features to P3 quickly. What go is a new and improved program and does less than its predecessor!

Did anyone notice you can print labels from P3 now? I just noticed today.

I noticed that a few days ago. Woo-hoo!

There's now a "What's new" button on the startup splash screen.Yay!!!

chefann said:
There's now a "What's new" button on the startup splash screen.

Yay!!!

That is great. Now I'll just have to rememer to click on that button after I do an update. :p

1. How do I access the host's guest information?

To access the host's guest information, first log in to your Pampered Chef account. Then, go to the "My Shows" tab and select the show for which you need the guest information. Click on the "View Show Details" button and then select the "Guest List" option.

2. Can I create mailing labels for all of the guests at once?

Yes, you can create mailing labels for all of the guests at once. On the "Guest List" page, there is an option to "Export to Label Sheets." Click on this button and follow the prompts to download and print the mailing labels for all guests.

3. Can I customize the mailing labels with my own design or logo?

Currently, there is no option to customize the mailing labels with your own design or logo. However, you can add a personal touch by including a handwritten note or sticker to the label before sending them out.

4. Is there a limit to the number of mailing labels I can create?

No, there is no limit to the number of mailing labels you can create. However, if you have a large number of guests, it may be more efficient to print the labels in batches rather than all at once.

5. Can I save the mailing labels for future use?

Yes, you can save the mailing labels for future use. After exporting the labels, you will be prompted to save the file. Make sure to save it in a location that is easily accessible for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • natural