• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find affordable labels for the back of my catalogs?

In summary, Ann is looking for a website or store where she can order labels for her catalogs, and Pampered Perks offers a discount on this product.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I'm about to place an order for labels for the back of my catalogs..as to date I have still been doing them in word, cutting them and taping them to the back of my catalog...that is getting old.

And before i place my order w/ merril, I wanted to see if anyone has great prices or a website where you order these particular labels..

I do use vista print for SO many things, but haven't found a label there which I can get all the info on which i'd need for my labels...

Stamp??Why don't you use a self inking stamp? I haven't used labels in years...didn't even know merrill sold labels for the catalogs! :D :rolleyes:

i suppose the stamp that i do have, (name.title.website.phone number) always smears and i find i don't have time to let them completely dry in stacks across my living room floor....:>

I just have my own label. This is what it looks like! Do you add more info then this?

Attachments

• rectangle label.doc
    55 KB · Views: 820
I use the standard 30 to a page labels that use the Avery templates (but I buy the OfficeMax brand). Those particular labels are also one of the items we get a great deal on with our Retail Connect card (Pampered Perks at OfficeMax). I got a box marked $25 for about $10 - it's the 100 sheet box, so there are 3000 labels in it.

chefann said:
I use the standard 30 to a page labels that use the Avery templates (but I buy the OfficeMax brand). Those particular labels are also one of the items we get a great deal on with our Retail Connect card (Pampered Perks at OfficeMax). I got a box marked $25 for about $10 - it's the 100 sheet box, so there are 3000 labels in it.

I do the same as Ann and have even found the labels at Dollar Tree dirt cheap!

dannyzmom said:
I do the same as Ann and have even found the labels at Dollar Tree dirt cheap!

I buy them at the Dollar Tree too! I put them in the basket at team meetings and they always think that it is such an expensive prize.
I don't use them much anymore because I do use my stamp. Mine were smearing too until my Director pointed out that I was just trying too hard. I took time pushing down each one and making sure I put even pressure all around. It turns out if you just line them up and pop each one of them really fast it doesn't get too much on each one and they don't smear. It dries faster than you could get them all picked up.

I love the stamp too. You do have to use it just right but it's so much better than trying to print labels all the time. I did get some from Dollar Tree but for some reason my address labels never print correctly on them! The consultant labels I print out for recipe cards, etc print right but not the ones with my address. It's the same document too, I just took my address out! Who knows. I do use the Office Max labels.

I always hated stamping. I'm too impatient to let them dry, so many of them smeared. I use a 2 x 4 label, which gives me plenty of room to list my contact info large enough for most people to see easily.

I use labels in the printer also.

I wonder where there's an Office Max near me. I'll have to check!

I also like Artisticlabels.com they are colorful and grab the eye! I put mine on the front of the catalogs. HTH

chefann said:

Yes, I do this too. I even put the PC logo on the label. And the first time I bought these at Office Max - I couldn't believe the discount! So definitely use the Pampered Perks card. You can get a template for Word and just put your info in. They have a smaller qty box (maybe 750 labels??) that with the discount was only about $3.00 I think.

I have used the labels that Ann talks about and also the return address labels from Vista Print. I have also used the stamp. My favorite~ the 30 to sheet address labels we can print ourselves. The Vista print ones are just too small for the regular size catalog (Great for Mini Catalog though!). The stamp no matter how hard I tried I still smeared. Office Max has labels in all sizes so I suggest going and picking the size that will work best for you! :chef:

I buy labels that are one big label to a page and print 12 of these per page. I have a paper cutter and I cut them out on my own. I vary the color and the size of some of these items but this is what mine says now:

Your Pampered Chef Consultant is:
Jeanine Larson
Consultant #
To place an order call me
269-555-1234
or visit my website:
www.pamperedchef.biz/
Go to “Order Products” (lower left on home page)
If invited to a show, order on that show using option #1.
Placing an individual order? Use option #2.​

I started out with a stamp but my email company changed so now I use labels with my correct email. I just haven't bought a new stamp yet. I also use the Office Max brand "Avery" 30 to a page & print them myself.

I'm economical and impatient!! I used to do the stamp, but it did smear some. Also, my daughter had a hard time pressing down on it to get the words to come out. So I've been using labels and anyone can do those!!! (and I do them in all black with a nice big font) I don't have to cut or tape, they are self-adhesive. Lucky for me, we have a surplus store here that I find them at and I typically get the 3000 label box for about $8.00!!!!! Oh, and if I want to include more info, I simply print another label, like check out the 10 min. opportunity call. HOWEVER, I found that this truly was a waste of time and ink.

kam said:
Yes, I do this too. I even put the PC logo on the label. And the first time I bought these at Office Max - I couldn't believe the discount! So definitely use the Pampered Perks card. You can get a template for Word and just put your info in. They have a smaller qty box (maybe 750 labels??) that with the discount was only about $3.00 I think.
Kathleen, would you mind sharing your template with the logo on it? I haven't been able to get the logo onto mine and would love to!

dannyzmom said:
Kathleen, would you mind sharing your template with the logo on it? I haven't been able to get the logo onto mine and would love to!

Here are the ones I use. :chef:

Attachments

• Labels Catalog 12.17.07.doc
    64.5 KB · Views: 614
I mostly use my stamp from Merril. Otherwise I use the 30 to a page labels.

Sometimes with cheap labels or odd brands I have to adjust mu page set up a bit so they print correctly. Not a big deal though. I actually just think my printer is flakey with some labels.

If I want the labels on a roll I watch my weekly adds and if you get th "Val-pack" coupons there is usually some very reasonable ones in there. I get clear labels this way for some of our paperwork with limited space for a stamp or other label.

I do the address labels on Vista Print. They aren't large print, but fully legible. After all, the catalog catches their eye, my info is just something they need when they are ready to contact me. I put it on the FRONT of the catalog though.

I also print my own with my contact info and use HALF a label (cut it lengthwise). Saves money and is just fine. I go through a ton and these work perfectly for recipe cards too. When I'm in a rush, I use the stamp (it doesn't have my current email since I had to change it so I cut it out). It does work great if I stamp quickly and just stack them. It takes a little to dry I suppose, but I haven't had any problems if I just stack them.

dannyzmom said:

Sure, here are the ones I use. Couldn't make up my mind on the placement of the logo...

The "Large" labels are the 30 to a page labels (1x2-5/8 I think).
The "Small" labels are 80-page. They are really small labels that I use for recipe cards and mini-catalogs. I put them on the back of the SB too.

Attachments

• LargeLabel_Logo.doc
    82 KB · Views: 612
  • SmallLabels_Logo.doc
    132 KB · Views: 600
kam said:
Sure, here are the ones I use. Couldn't make up my mind on the placement of the logo...

The "Small" labels are 80-page. They are really small labels that I use for recipe cards and mini-catalogs. I put them on the back of the SB too.

Thanks - these are great!

smilesarepriceless said:
i suppose the stamp that i do have, (name.title.website.phone number) always smears and i find i don't have time to let them completely dry in stacks across my living room floor....:>

This one just cracked me up....:D ....You said that you were printing your info than taping it to a catalog....I think that would take a lot longer than waiting for your ink to dry. ;) Just found that funny...

I just make 5 stacks with 5 catalogs and that gives my stamp plenty of time to dry in between. But I will probably go to labels once my daughter turns 6, so she can get paid to do my catalogs and :balloon: I can write it off on my taxes!!:balloon:

Fabulous!!
kam said:

These are great thanks for sharing!!!!:D

1. How do I order labels for the back of my Pampered Chef catalogs?

To order labels for the back of your Pampered Chef catalogs, simply log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, click on the "Marketing" tab and then select "Labels" from the drop-down menu. You can then choose from a variety of label designs and place your order.

2. Can I customize the labels with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the labels with your own information such as your name, contact information, and website. When ordering, you will have the option to enter your personal information to be included on the labels.

3. How many labels come in a pack?

The number of labels in a pack varies depending on the design you choose. Most packs contain 50 labels, but some may have more or less. You can see the quantity included in each pack when ordering.

4. Are the labels self-adhesive?

Yes, the labels are self-adhesive for easy application to the back of your catalogs. Simply peel off the backing and stick the label onto the back cover of your catalogs.

5. Can I use the labels on other marketing materials besides catalogs?

Yes, the labels can be used on any marketing materials you choose, such as flyers, postcards, or brochures. They are a great way to add a professional touch to all of your marketing efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • babywings76