• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do you use labels for your Season's Best and Catalogs?

In summary, Ann uses a stamp on the title page of the Season's Best Restaurant Cookbook to put her contact information, and she uses stickers on her catalogs. KWIM?
heather223
Gold Member
I was wondering if anyone puts labels on their Season's Best or Catalogs? If so, what do you use? I have a stamp that I use for my catalogs but you can't use it on the cover of the Season's Best. I also would like to have to have some labels for my catalog so that if I am in a hurry I can just stick a label on a go. KWIM? (Yes I know I should stamp all my catalogs when I get them, but sometimes it just doesn't happen). :confused:

I use a stamp on the title page of the SBRC.
And I only use stickers on catalogs (too many times I had the ink from a stamp smear and become illegible). My catalog stickers have my name, home phone, cell phone, email address, website address.

I use the same label on both my catalogs and SBRC.

On the SBRC I put the label on the inside cover.

I think this helps them to remember where they got them but I also use it to give to hosts as a thank you. When I give it to them, I talk about them and how they are cheaper than many Birthday or other cards and you can buy several... When I go to hand it to the host, I hand it in the opposite direction of where they are sitting and ask everyone to sign it and say something to the host. The hosts always read it and are appreciative of the nice comments.

I have uploaded my labels so you can see. I do not include my address because Houston is huge and I don't want people to not choose me just because of my location to them.

Attachments

• Labels small.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 478
Thanks!! Ann, it has happened to me too! It looks so bad that I won't hand the book out.

Kim, love the labels, thanks!

i put a label on the back that says
"thanks for being a great Hostess"
my name and ph#

use the address labels 30 / sht

I usually stamp the cover page with my info - but I have also passed the SB around asking the guests to review the recipes and jot a quick note to the hostess to remind them of the great time they had at the party (things like "invite me over when you make this" or "make this for my birthday", etc). It's a great reminder for the hostess as well of everyone that came to enjoy the party.

txrn2go said:
I usually stamp the cover page with my info - but I have also passed the SB around asking the guests to review the recipes and jot a quick note to the hostess to remind them of the great time they had at the party (things like "invite me over when you make this" or "make this for my birthday", etc). It's a great reminder for the hostess as well of everyone that came to enjoy the party.

Good suggestions on comments. I have gotten tired of the ones I say.

THANKS

I put a label on the back of the SB to cover up the 800 number where they can call and find a consultant!! I want them to call ME! :)

I stamp all of my catalogs (cheaper/faster - as long as you let them dry!) ;)

i have labels with my name, phone number, email address and website address that i got FREE from vistaprint. i put them on the inside cover of my SBRC and the back of my catalogs. for 140 labels all you pay is shipping like $3. you can't beat it!

cathyskitchen said:
I put a label on the back of the SB to cover up the 800 number where they can call and find a consultant!! I want them to call ME! :)

I stamp all of my catalogs (cheaper/faster - as long as you let them dry!) ;)

I label everything - but I just got a stamp for FREE from Vistaprint, so I am going to try that on catalogs and see how it works.

I also cover up the 800 # - why would I want anyone to call the 800# in their area for a consultant, when they can call me?:D

I usually put label on mine. If I hase the big ones I put them on the inside front cover.

I too just got stamps from Vista and am starting to use them now.

I use labels on my catalogs and SB's as I too don't like smeared ink and don't always have a spot to let them "air" dry.

I have a stamp that I use on my catty and inside my SB. But, after reading this (I never noticed there was a number listed on the back of the SB to "find a consultant in your area"...) I am saving Kim's setup for stickers and printing out stickers for my SB.

I am still going to stick to using my stamp for catalogs...much cheaper that way. I think they have changed the paper on the cattys over the last couple of years, cuz for the past year I haven't had a problem with them smearing! Thanks PC!

<hijack coming...> Now, I DO have a problem with this new season's recipe cards! There's not enough room for my stamp, and if I stamp it on the front (over the picture) THAT SMEARS and doesn't even want to dry- even if I let them sit out overnight! <end hijack!>

KellyTheChef said:
(I never noticed there was a number listed on the back of the SB to "find a consultant in your area"...)

Me neither! I do, however, tape my biz card on the inside front cover. So I'm good there.

KellyTheChef said:
<hijack coming...> Now, I DO have a problem with this new season's recipe cards! There's not enough room for my stamp, and if I stamp it on the front (over the picture) THAT SMEARS and doesn't even want to dry- even if I let them sit out overnight! <end hijack!>

I noticed this too!!!! I order tiny labels from one of those inserts you get with your cc bills and order colored stickers to put on my recipe cards so they're noticeable. I just put them on the front of the new ones and it doesn't cover up too much.

Last edited:

1. What are Catalog/Season's Best Labels?

Catalog/Season's Best Labels are stickers that can be used to label and organize your Pampered Chef catalogs and Season's Best recipe booklets. They come in a variety of sizes and designs to fit your specific needs.

2. How do I use Catalog/Season's Best Labels?

To use Catalog/Season's Best Labels, simply peel off the sticker and place it on the corresponding page of your catalog or Season's Best booklet. You can also use them to label different sections or categories within your catalogs for easier navigation.

3. Can I customize the labels?

Yes, you can customize Catalog/Season's Best Labels with your name, contact information, or any other message you'd like to include. This is a great way to personalize your catalogs and make them stand out to your customers.

4. Are the labels removable?

Yes, Catalog/Season's Best Labels are designed to be removable without leaving any residue behind. This allows you to easily update or rearrange your catalogs without damaging them.

5. How many labels come in a pack?

The number of labels in a pack varies depending on the size and design of the labels. However, most packs contain at least 100 labels, providing you with plenty to use for your catalogs and Season's Best booklets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
  • slhalepc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AliiciaS
  • BlessedWifeMommy