• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do You Order Your Business Stamp?

Invited, and Phone Orders Welcome stamps. The free stamp from VistaPrint is okay, but I don't like that it doesn't have my consultant ID or as much info as I would like.
chefkacey
HI I was wondering who uses labels vs business stamp. i have been using labels but i am wondering if buying a stamp is more economical. where do you buy your stamp? office depot, merrill etc.. does your stamp smear?

i have not tried to use labels. I got my stamp from Vistaprint.com. It was a good deal. I would think it would be cheaper than spending money on label sheets AND ink if you do them yourself

I use the stamp from Merrill. They have one that's easier to read now without your home address. It's so much better than printing labels!

I love my stamp from Merrill! I did the original one just kept my address before they came out with the no address one. Now I need to get one with my address so that I don't have to print address labels. The only time I find I have to print labels is for recipe cards. Other than that the stamp works pretty good. You do have to watch out the pressure you put on it the first several stamps. I just grab it by the sides and pull down. If I tried to do it from the top, the print can look uneven from different pressure.

I have a small stamp from VistaPrint that I use for order forms now. It was "free." Only thing is it doesn't have my consultant ID or as much info as I would like. Name, cel phone and web site was all I could fit on there.

The labels I use for most everything else also have my home phone, email address and consultant number. I think they stand out a bit more when on the back of something colorful, like a Season's best.

The Vista Print stamp is self-inking and does not smear, though sometimes I don't press down hard enough on all sides. I really reccomend self-inking stamps. The other stamps (bring a friend, get a gift, you're invited, phone orders welcome) are not self-inking and have more of a tendency to smear.

My Stamp is from staples, but I hate waiting for it to dry! So I don't use it for catalogs but for other things. I use labels on my catalogs.

I use labels for my catalogs, I am too impatient to wait for it to dry. Everything else gets stamped and I got it from Ebay for $12. :chef:

I use labels. I have a stamp but I always smudge it. I use the stamp for brochures mostly, but catalogs get a label. In fact, I've used address labels from one of the address label companies in a bright color. I love those!

wadesgirl said:
The only time I find I have to print labels is for recipe cards.

I use my stamp on recipe cards too. I put scrap paper under the card and stamp them with the logo hanging over, so that only my info goes on the recipe card.

As for smearing...when I was smearing a lot it was only because I was putting way too much pressure on them. When I started lining up all of my catalogs and just stamping them really fast I was using less ink and smearing less. I think grabbing it from the sides and not the top is probably great advice. I haven't tried that before but it seems logical.

I got mine from Vista. I have the little one they do as "free" all the time. I want a big one but I can't bring myself to "pay" for one, ha!

I use my stamp for catalogs and recipe cards. It has my name, website and pheon number on it.

Just an FYI....you can purchase labels at the Dollar Tree these days.
I've been getting 1" x 2 5/8" mailing labels for my info label and they also have 5/8" x 3 7/16" Filing Labels that I have found useful for printing about the mix up on the knives in the catalog. Both styles have 450 lables per pack.

I got the labels from Dollar Tree ... $1 a box. I picked up 5 boxes. I love using the neon color labels for my catalogs but can never find them on sale/discount. I ordered a FREE stamp from Vista but the font is really small; they charge you for changing the font.

I use both. I now have both stamps from Merrill. They aren't very expensive and hold all my info, but I don't always want my address on it since the font is smaller too. I like have our logo on it, esp since I use them mainly for mail and cash n carry receipts. I have the "free" one from Vista too for items that don't need much info.I use labels (mostly from Vistaprint) for catalogs and mini catalogs, but make my own labels (so they are really skinny...1/2 of a typical 30 to a sheet label) to put on recipe cards. I can stamp my catalogs, but like my info to really stick out on the FRONT vs the back. Stamping quick does make a big difference and not all ink is non-smearing.

I have the stamp from Merrill. It does take a bit to dry, so that is why I just set all the items I am stamping out in rows on my table and stamp away. Then I go do some house work and when I come back it is dry enough for mr to put the items away.

I have a stamp from Merrill that is way too light with my name, address, phone number and e-mail address. I use it for a return address stamp. I bought it last May. I have a stamp from Vista that was "free". It only has three lines, though, but it's enough for my name, phone number and web address. I like it better because it is still going strong, and I bought it in June or July.

Kristina21 said:
My Stamp is from staples, but I hate waiting for it to dry! So I don't use it for catalogs but for other things. I use labels on my catalogs.

ditto exactly what Kristina said.

Kristina21 said:
My stamp is from Staples too, but it dries really quickly and I haven't had any problems with it smearing. Plus, when it was starting to wear-out from so much use they gave me a new one for FREE!

I use a scrapbooking marker to ink my rubber stamps and they turn out great, you also can have two different colors on the stamp. Less smearing as well.
I use labels on my catalogs, and stamps on my invites for "bring a friend.." and stamps on my order forms and specials sheets.

1. Where can I order my business stamp from?

You can order your business stamp directly from the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.

2. How long does it take to receive a business stamp?

The processing time for business stamps varies, but it usually takes 7-10 business days for your stamp to be created and shipped.

3. Can I customize my business stamp?

Yes, you can customize your business stamp with your name, contact information, and logo.

4. How much does a business stamp cost?

The cost of a business stamp depends on the size and design, but prices start at $15.00.

5. Are there any requirements for using a Pampered Chef business stamp?

No, there are no specific requirements for using a Pampered Chef business stamp. However, it is recommended to use it on your marketing materials, such as catalogs and order forms, to promote your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • chefheidi2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
  • cookscorner