• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Using Labels or a Stamp for Your Mail? Share Your Preference!

In summary, people who use stamps usually leave off their address. People who use labels do not have to worry about this.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Once I get married in October I am going to get myself a stamp. I have been using labels but I think that Stamp is the way to go to save some money. What do you have on yours? With the labels I don't have my address. I was just wondering if everyone else has their address on theirs or not?

I have my name, phone number, e-mail, and PWS. I don't put my address on there. Takes up too much room and people don't need it usually. If someone needs to mail me a check, I'm usually in communication with them and can just give it to them then.

My label is the same as Amanda's...name, title (Pampered Chef Consultant), phone, PWS address, email. I also do not put my home address on the label...no need. At the beginning I was using the bright neon color labels which really stood out on the catalog. Since they are really pricey, I regressed back to plain white.

I have 2 stamps. The first one that I put on almost anything is 3 lines, has my name, phone number and then my website in a smaller font underneath. The second stamp is just my website that I use on my show planner. I wish I had bought both from day one rather than waiting 11 + years:)

I have two - one for my return address and one without the address (I use the Merrill stamps).

wadesgirl said:
I have two - one for my return address and one without the address (I use the Merrill stamps).

Same with me.....I do like the idea of getting the one with just my website on it too:chef:

wadesgirl said:

Me Too. I have one with my address that I use in all of my mailings and I have one for my catalogs, brochures, etc. with my name, phone, email and website. I was thinking of adding my facebook address....

I moved away from stamps because I kept smearing the ink. Labels work better for me, but that's me. I rarely put my address on anything except a return-address label. There are a few reasons. First, I'm not putting my address out there for random people to find. I know it's available if someone wants to find it, but at least it's not sitting around on catalogs and such. Second, it gives me more room for things like my website and facebook page. Finally, and most important for me, it doesn't make people count me out right away. I live outside of a little town that is, itself, in the middle of nowhere. When I would be in a bigger city and meet someone, they'd see my address and ask where my town was located. I know that many people decided I was too far away to do business with them. I'm not, so I decided to remove my address from my contact info. My business expanded into some great areas when I did that.

Thank you everyone for your answers. As of now I don't have my address on my labels..but I wanted to see what others think of that. I too used to do the stamp but moved away from it because of it smearing..but I think I am going to attempt to go back to it I will just do a lot at a time all lined up on a table and give them time to dry. I am trying to figure out any way to save money right now.

Thank you.

I just got a stamp at Office Max yesterday. It has:
Your Pampered Chef Consultant:
My name
000-000-0000
My email address
My Personal PC website:
Page Not Found name

If I were to do it again, I would leave off the "My Personal PC website" line. I am kind of kicking myself for that, since the rest of the lettering would have been bigger without it on there. I stamped my order forms and some recipe cards and it worked great. I didn't notice the smearing, although that might be because I already knew not to stack them right away from reading this thread. My eyes are kind of bad and I don't have any trouble reading it at all. They made it right there on the spot. That surprised me! I think it was around $30 with an extra bottle of ink that I bought. I like it a lot better than messing with labels!

You can get stamps at Vistaprint.com cheap also. I don't use the stamp for anything now since doing labels. The stamps smeared and looked so messy. I buy all my labels from onlinelabels.com. They are way cheaper than buying them anywhere else.

1. What is the purpose of a stamp/label?

The purpose of a stamp/label is to provide a unique identifier for a product, document, or item. It can contain important information such as the name, logo, and contact details of a company or organization.

2. What information should be included on a stamp/label?

The information included on a stamp/label can vary depending on its purpose, but typically it should contain the name, logo, and contact details of the company or organization. It may also include important information such as the product name, ingredients, and expiration date.

3. How do stamps/labels differ from each other?

Stamps and labels can differ in size, shape, design, and the information they contain. Some stamps may be self-inking while others require an ink pad, while labels can be printed on various materials such as paper, plastic, or fabric.

4. Can stamps/labels be customized?

Yes, stamps and labels can be customized to fit the specific needs of a company or organization. This can include adding a company logo, changing the size or shape, or including specific information. Custom stamps and labels can help create a unique brand identity.

5. Are stamps/labels necessary for businesses?

Stamps and labels are not required by law, but they are highly recommended for businesses. They can help with branding, organization, and providing important information to customers. They can also be used for marketing purposes and can make products or documents look more professional.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookscorner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Hunter Mom
  • chefkacey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • heather223