• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Put on Your Labels (For Catty's and Stuff)?

you never know when you will get an email from someone and you don't want to miss it! name, independent consultant number, website URL, and cell phone number.
ChefJoyJ
What do you put on your labels for your catalogues, order forms, mini-catty's, etc? Name, consultant number, phone #, PWS, email? Anything else? In what order?

I'm getting ready to make my labels for my cattys and stuff, just curious what all everyone put on their labels. Also - what do you put your labels on??

Thanks!! :chef:

Mine hasName
Your PC Consultant
home phone • cell phone
email
website

Name (bolded in black)
Independent Consultant # (regular in black)
(XXX) XXX-XXXX - Home (regular in black)
(XXX) XXX-XXXX - Cell (regular in black)
E-mail (regular in black)
Website address (in red)

All centered on the address label.

Ok, yeah, what Ann said. :)

I have the same info as Janet and Ann, except I only have one phone number on mine.

janetupnorth said:
Name (bolded in black)
Independent Consultant # (regular in black)
(XXX) XXX-XXXX - Home (regular in black)
(XXX) XXX-XXXX - Cell (regular in black)
E-mail (regular in black)
Website address (in red)

All centered on the address label.

Mine look just like Janet's ;)
(although I am running low lately...)

dannyzmom said:
Mine look just like Janet's ;)
(although I am running low lately...)

Oh yeah... :rolleyes:

I sent you the file didn't I?

janetupnorth said:
Oh yeah... :rolleyes:

I sent you the file didn't I?
Yep, now I just have to get around to printing them out...

I know the feeling!!!! Sitting in a chair on Chef Success...but that walk downstairs to fire up the computer actually connected to a printer...yeah...too much effort. ;)

Yay- love wireless sharing. Of course, that means that the computer upstairs must be awake and there must be labels or paper loaded in the printer. :)I'm such a nerd.

chefann said:
Yay- love wireless sharing. Of course, that means that the computer upstairs must be awake and there must be labels or paper loaded in the printer. :)

I'm such a nerd.

Yeah, been too lazy to set it back up...PC just got running downstairs again after a 3 week HD recovery. I took the kids swimming last night for a few hours, went cross-country skiing and tubing with them today, all after a long couple days of work... <Sigh> I'll get to it...

(I can be quite a nerd too... :blushing: ...must be the engineer in me)

DH and I are sitting here on the couch with our laptops, surfing. There's a desktop in the next room hooked up to a color printer (unreliable) and a desktop upstairs hooked up to my B/W laser. And another laptop (old) in the garage for looking up car info. And, yes, we have been known to IM eachother instead of getting up. :rolleyes:

chefann said:
DH and I are sitting here on the couch with our laptops, surfing. There's a desktop in the next room hooked up to a color printer (unreliable) and a desktop upstairs hooked up to my B/W laser. And another laptop (old) in the garage for looking up car info. And, yes, we have been known to IM eachother instead of getting up. :rolleyes:

Oh my goodness Ann, that is SOOOO us right now!

DH is on his work laptop in the bedroom watching a movie...not bad, but not appropriate for the kids. I am in the LR watching the kids play on the floor and watching a movie with them.

We also will IM each other back and forth!

Too funny!

Of course, once the kids go to bed, laptops get shut off and aren't allowed on in the bedroom.

I have my name, Independent Sales Director, phone and website addy on the back, stamped. On the front I have a label that says "check out my website" with the website and the address underneath it on the front. I put the label on the front at an angle so it catches their eye.

Name
phone number
website URL

They don't care about my consultant number, and if they are on the internet they can get my email from my website.

Mine have my name, independent consultant number, cell phone number, and website. I also let them get my e-mail address from my site. If they are going to e-mail me, they are already on the computer, and then that also gets them to use my site.

I plan on changing my e-mail soon but haven't yet, and don't want to have to change my labels or stamps when it changes.

website & phone number. trying something new this year.

my name is in my actual website so i feel why state that twice. trying to focus on my website promotion...this year.

genburk said:
Mine have my name, independent consultant number, cell phone number, and website. I also let them get my e-mail address from my site. If they are going to e-mail me, they are already on the computer, and then that also gets them to use my site.
I have email also because sometimes people want to contact me via email from work, but don't have internet access, just email. If all I had was my PWS address, they'd have to wait until they got home, and they'd probably forget what they wanted to contact me about.

good thinking ann. i will keep it in mind.

Related to What Do You Put on Your Labels (For Catty's and Stuff)?

1. What information is typically included on Pampered Chef labels?

Pampered Chef labels usually include the product name, ingredients, nutrition information, expiration date, and any special instructions or warnings.

2. Can I personalize my labels for gifts or special occasions?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalized labels for an additional fee. You can add custom messages, names, or dates to make your labels more unique.

3. Are the labels safe for use on food items?

Yes, all Pampered Chef labels are made with food-safe materials and adhere to FDA regulations for labeling on food products.

4. Can I order extra labels for future use?

Yes, you can order extra labels in bulk through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant. This is a great option for frequently used products or for stocking up on labels for future events.

5. How do I remove labels from containers without leaving residue?

Pampered Chef labels are designed to be easy to remove without leaving any sticky residue. Simply peel off the label slowly and any remaining adhesive can be easily wiped off with a damp cloth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • chefheidi2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
  • BlessedWifeMommy