• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Put Labels on Your Order Forms?

In summary, the author put labels on the 3rd page of the order form, stamping the top and bottom copy.
ChefJoyJ
I'm busy prepping for my grand opening tomorrow (yeah!! :D) and was about to stick labels on my order forms when I realized that the form was in triplicate and if I put the label on the first page, it wouldn't be there on the other pages. So what do you do?

I put it on the 3rd page which is the customer's receipt.

I put labels on the last page of the order form - the customer's copy.

Makes sense! Thanks! :)

I stamp the top and bottom copy.
At the show they get the botom copy and Host gets the top for sorting orders then it goes into the cust bag with products.

I put labels on all 3...I use address labels that I make and buy a huge box of 7500 labels when I get them so they last forever it seems.

I put it on the front copy. That is actually the customer's receipt for return issues. The bottom copy is their copy to keep until they get their receipt back with their order.

I have actually handwritten my info on the past, as I don't have a stamp. I guess I never thought about labels (or maybe I did, but didn't want to use 3 labels per order form). Now, I think I will start using labels, and like wadesgirl states, put them on the front copy.

I stamp all 3 pages, with self inking stamper, it's not very hard at all. (Of course I USUALLY use the outside order forms that I get off of here and it has the info. neatly typed in! (Then always print out an "Official receipt" from P3.

I stamp the top copy, which I give to customers at the show. Then I print P3 receipts and mail them to the host - they're easier to read for the host when sorting. :) I also put a "Thank you" sticker on that copy, over the "Consultant use only" area.

I stamp all three, but I don't know why. I never give the top copy away. I keep it and give the guest the last copy. Then I leave the middle copy with the host. I tell her to put it in the bag with the products.

When I'm at a show, I give the last copy to the guest, the top copy to the host and keep the middle copy to enter orders and for my records. The host copy is for sorting orders and warranty purposes because to me it's more legible than the other copies. I only stamp the top one because it's a waste to do all of them since I keep one of the copies and the guest only needs to keep the top copy when they get it.

I stamp the top and bottom copies.

The bottom copy is the temporary receipt and goes home with the guest at the show. The top copy is the "formal receipt" that I send to the host for sorting the orders and have her put that one in the bag for the guest.

The reason I stamp the botom copy is that they take it home that night and Just in case they have not taken any of my other info they will have my info if they need to get ahold of me. There is nothing I hate more than getting a receipt from a DS person and they have absolutely NO personal info on it!

I did use sticker untill I invested in a stamp. I like the stamp much better!

I have a stamp and I stamp all three copies - It's fast and easy , I just do it while watching tv one night.

Before I got my stamp, I hand wrote it - again in front of the tv at night.

Since the perforated sheets started coming with the products, I don't worry too much about that copy that would to go to the host. Sometimes I don't give the host a copy at all. But the perforated sheets help the host with the dividing the orders situation.

Related to Do You Put Labels on Your Order Forms?

1. Do I need to put labels on my order forms?

Yes, it is recommended to put labels on your order forms to ensure that all information is clearly visible and accurate. This also helps to avoid any confusion or errors when processing the orders.

2. Can I handwrite the labels on my order forms?

While it is possible to handwrite the labels, it is recommended to use printed labels for a more professional and organized look. This also helps to avoid any potential errors or illegible handwriting.

3. Do I need to include my contact information on the labels?

Yes, it is important to include your contact information on the labels so that customers can easily reach out to you if they have any questions or concerns about their orders. This also helps to establish a direct line of communication with your customers.

4. How should I organize the labels on my order forms?

It is recommended to organize the labels in a clear and logical manner, such as by product name or customer name. This will help to streamline the order processing and make it easier to track and fulfill each order.

5. Can I use pre-made labels or do I need to create my own?

You can use pre-made labels or create your own, whichever works best for you. Just make sure that the labels are clear, easy to read, and contain all the necessary information for each order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • pampchef.angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sprout18