• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do You Label Your Old Catalogs?

In summary, the conversation discusses the placement and design of a label for old catalogs. The suggested placement is in the middle of the cover, and the label includes a poem and contact information. Some users use larger labels, while others use smaller ones and cover the date on the catalog. Additional lines such as a call to action and information about changes in prices and availability are also added to the label. The conversation highlights the helpfulness of the site and the various creative ideas shared by its users.
BlessedWifeMommy
I have quite a few old catalogs that I want to put a label on... I found the label I want to use (the poem below), but my question is, where on the catalog, do you put the label?

The date on this catalog may be old,
But look inside and you'll be sold…
Many great products you will see
Call me to learn how to get them FREE!

I put the label right in the middle of the cover. And the version of that poem I use has 2 more lines at the end:
If extra income is what you need
I can help you to succeed.I use labels that are 10 to a page, so they're a little bigger than the typical 30-up. Heck, I used to use the shipping labels that are 6 to a page. Those have room for the poem and one's contact info all on the same label.

I also add a line that says prices and availablity are subject to change.

chefann said:
I put the label right in the middle of the cover. And the version of that poem I use has 2 more lines at the end:
If extra income is what you need
I can help you to succeed.

I use labels that are 10 to a page, so they're a little bigger than the typical 30-up. Heck, I used to use the shipping labels that are 6 to a page. Those have room for the poem and one's contact info all on the same label.

BethCooks4U said:
I also add a line that says prices and availablity are subject to change.

You guys are great! Thanks!!!:thumbup:

I have some of the 2X4 10 to a page labels, I think I'll use those!

That is a great idea. I love it. I still have about 20 fall/winter catalogs I am going to do that to. This is why I love this site so much, many mnay great ideas!

I've been putting mine on the front - I love the extra lines. Thanks everyone!

That is a good idea to put the big labels. I got sent a lot of extra Fall catalogs so I was putting my label over the date that said "Fall 2008" so that nobody would know what season it is from. That is a great idea to have the little poem!

I also added a line that says, "Contact me Saturday & get a free gift from me!" plus my contact information. That way the longer I have the old catalogs, "Saturday" will still work out okay!

I put mine on the front cover.

1. Where should I label my old Pampered Chef catalogs?

It is recommended to label your old Pampered Chef catalogs on the front cover or back cover. This will make it easy to identify the catalog and keep it organized.

2. Can I reuse my old Pampered Chef catalogs?

Yes, you can reuse your old Pampered Chef catalogs for up to one year. After that, it is recommended to replace them with the latest version to ensure your customers are seeing the most updated products and information.

3. Do I need to label every page of my old Pampered Chef catalog?

No, you do not need to label every page of your old Pampered Chef catalog. It is only necessary to label the cover as it will be the most visible and easily identifiable part of the catalog.

4. Is there a specific way to label my old Pampered Chef catalogs?

There is no specific way to label your old Pampered Chef catalogs. You can simply write the date or the season it was issued on the cover. Some consultants also like to add their contact information in case the catalog ends up in the hands of a potential customer.

5. Can I still use my old Pampered Chef catalogs if they are not labeled?

Yes, you can still use your old Pampered Chef catalogs even if they are not labeled. However, it is highly recommended to label them for easy organization and identification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • heather223