• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Labels for Old Catalogs for Craft Fairs

In summary, labels for old catalogs for craft fairs are small adhesive tags that provide important information such as product name, price, and details for customers. They are important for helping customers locate and make informed purchasing decisions. When designing labels, consider the overall aesthetic of your brand and customize them to fit your needs. Labels can be ordered from various online retailers or printed at home using templates and sticker paper.
momoftwins
Hello fellow cheffers! I am doing a craft fair on Sunday and have quite a few old catalogs (mini catalogs too) to use up. I know I have seen on here where you can put a label on the old catalog saying to contact me for a new catalog. Does anyone know that exact saying?? Thanks in advance!

Though the date on this catalog may be old...
Just look inside and you will be sold!
Many great products you will see...
Call me to learn how to get them FREE!
If a business opportunity is what you need…
I can help you to succeed.

Thanks a bunch!

or, try this:

For a current catalog
contact me at
(phone)
email
website

Hi there! I have a suggestion for your old catalogs. You can use a label that says something like, "Thank you for browsing our previous catalog. For updated products and specials, please contact me for a new catalog. Happy cooking!" Hope this helps and good luck at the craft fair!

1. What are labels for old catalogs for craft fairs?

Labels for old catalogs for craft fairs are small adhesive tags that are placed on old catalogs to identify the products or items being sold at a craft fair. They often include important information such as the product name, price, and any special features or details.

2. Why are labels for old catalogs important for craft fairs?

Labels for old catalogs are important for craft fairs because they help customers easily identify and locate the products they are interested in purchasing. They also provide important information for customers, such as pricing and product details, which can help them make informed purchasing decisions.

3. How should I design my labels for old catalogs for craft fairs?

When designing labels for old catalogs for craft fairs, it's important to consider the overall aesthetic of your brand or products. Use colors, fonts, and images that align with your brand and make sure the labels are legible and easy to read. You may also want to include your logo or a unique design to make your labels stand out.

4. Can I customize my labels for old catalogs for craft fairs?

Yes, you can customize your labels for old catalogs for craft fairs to fit your specific needs. You can choose the shape, size, and design of the labels to match your branding and products. You can also add your own text or graphics to make the labels more personalized.

5. Where can I order labels for old catalogs for craft fairs?

You can order labels for old catalogs for craft fairs from a variety of online retailers or local print shops. Some popular options include VistaPrint, Avery, and UPrinting. You can also create and print your own labels at home using label templates and printable sticker paper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • Petra