• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Write-In Forms: Cost vs. Convenience

In summary, the conversation discusses different options for order forms and receipts for direct sales businesses. Some prefer to use triplicate forms that come with starter kits, while others print their own forms with monthly specials on them. The cost of ink for printing is a concern, and some use outside printing services for larger orders. The preference for using triplicate forms is that it saves time and ensures that customers receive their receipts immediately. However, there is also the option to print receipts on PP and mail them to the host after the show. It is also mentioned that older triplicate forms may not include the LTD guarantee category on the back. Overall, the choice of order forms and receipts is a personal preference and depends on what works best for each individual.
Sheleif
I just ran out of the triplicate write in order forms that came with my starter kit. I really like them as I can leave a receipt with the customers right there at the show. I was looking at the ones that you can print out yourself on CC with the monthly specials on them and that seems like a nice thing too. Printer ink is expensive and the write in ones don't seem to bad to me at about $.10 per form. What do you all prefer? Is it cheaper in the long run to print your own or order them? TIA :)

I use the triplicate ones at my shows. I use a Word version of the outside order form for my hosts packets that do have the guest special on them. If you are using a generic form then you do have to make sure you print off the proper receipt from P3 with all the warranty information on it.

I love the write-in ones you order (which I need to do soon). I usually print off the OOF from CC for my Host packets. I put in about 5-10 each. I get them printed at Staples. It is way too expensive to do them all on my little inkjet printer.

When I started, I did what my recruiter did and that was use OOF and then print the receipts at home, then send them to my host to pack in the product bags. I have since changed to using the triplicate forms as it's less work for me. Each customer gets a receipt at the show and then I'm printing fewer receipts. I have not really compared the cost. I was using Office Depot and getting our discount so the copies were very cheap (.03). In fact, I still use them for lots of printing instead of my inkjet. It's all your own personal preference and finding what works for you.

Like most everyone else, I prefer to use the triplicate copies at my shows and then any o/s orders I'll print on PP receipts and mail to the host once we've closed out the show. I give my host photocopied o/s order forms (that I've downloaded from CC) and I am able to write in the correct tax rates and her/his name as the host (and to whom the checks are to be made out to) on the forms before I copy them. This works well for me!

I have just started using the write in triplicate receipts for all of my shows. It is much easier and everyone gets their receipt right away. This saves me time and money, as I am trying to limit my expenses this year. Also, I have so many of the triplicates that have the $4.00 shipping charge that I just mark that out and put the new shipping charge in.

The old triplicates ($4.00 shipping) do not include the LTD guarantee category on the back. That could be a problem. The receipts that were introduced in fall 2008 have that category.

1. What is the cost of ordering write-in forms?

The cost of ordering write-in forms through Pampered Chef varies depending on the type and quantity of forms desired. However, we offer competitive pricing and bulk discounts for larger orders.

2. Can I customize the write-in forms with my own branding?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to customize write-in forms with your own branding for an additional cost. This includes adding your logo, colors, and contact information to the forms.

3. How long does it take to receive the write-in forms after ordering?

The processing and shipping time for write-in forms varies depending on your location and the quantity ordered. However, we strive to process and ship all orders as quickly as possible.

4. Are there any additional fees for ordering write-in forms?

There are no additional fees for ordering write-in forms through Pampered Chef. The total cost will include the price of the forms, any customization fees, and shipping costs.

5. Can I place an order for write-in forms through a consultant instead of online?

Yes, if you prefer to place your order for write-in forms through a consultant, you can do so. Simply contact your consultant and they will assist you with the ordering process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • emiscookin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Suzballard