• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian HWC Order Form: Easy Online Ordering for Canadian Customers

In summary, the "Canadian Hwc Order Form" is a document used by Canadian Health and Wellness Companies to place orders for products or services. Any Canadian Health and Wellness Company can use this form, which can usually be found on the company's website. It can be filled out by hand or electronically, but it is best to check with the company beforehand. The form typically requires the company's name, contact information, product or service details, quantity, and payment information, with the possibility of additional details or special requests.
kam
Staff member
Here is a CANADIAN version HWC order form.

You can fill in info at the top. You can also fill in the tax rate and shipping amount.

I am assuming your ordering is the same as it is here for us in the U.S....online only.

I am only providing this form if you want to use it to collect orders and place an order for others. I am not saying you should or should not do this. I am posting this here since a Canadian Consultant requested that I create a Canadian version.

Attachments

• CDN_HWC2011_OrderForm_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 487
Thanks, so much nicer than the one I did

I am not responsible for any issues that may arise if you choose to collect orders for others.I highly recommend that you check with your upline and company policies before placing an order for others. Some companies may have restrictions on this practice.Order Form for HWC (Canada)Customer Name: _____________________________________________________________Customer Address: ___________________________________________________________City: ____________________________ Province: _______________ Postal Code: ________Phone Number: ______________________ Email: ___________________________________Item # Description Quantity Price per unit Total ____________________________________________________________________________________Subtotal: ____________ Tax Rate: ____________ Shipping: ____________ Total: ____________ Payment Information:Credit Card Type: __________________________ Credit Card Number: __________________________ Expiration Date: __________________________ Name on Card: __________________________ CVV: __________________________ Signature: __________________________ Date: __________________________ Please make checks payable to: HWC Canada Mail checks to: [insert address here]Terms and Conditions:1. All orders must be paid in full before they will be processed.2. Orders may take up to 2 weeks for delivery.3. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be accepted.4. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.5. Any personal information collected will only be used for the purpose of fulfilling your order and will not be shared with third parties.By signing below, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the terms and conditions stated above.Customer Signature: __________________________ Date: __________________________Thank you for your order!

What is the "Canadian Hwc Order Form"?

The "Canadian Hwc Order Form" is a document used by Canadian Health and Wellness Companies to place orders for products or services.

Who can use the "Canadian Hwc Order Form"?

Any Canadian Health and Wellness Company can use the "Canadian Hwc Order Form" to place orders for products or services.

Where can I find the "Canadian Hwc Order Form"?

The "Canadian Hwc Order Form" can typically be found on the website of the company or organization that offers the products or services.

Do I need to fill out the "Canadian Hwc Order Form" by hand or can I fill it out electronically?

The "Canadian Hwc Order Form" can be filled out either by hand or electronically, depending on the preference of the company or organization. However, it is recommended to check with the company or organization beforehand to ensure that electronic submissions are accepted.

What information do I need to provide on the "Canadian Hwc Order Form"?

The "Canadian Hwc Order Form" typically requires information such as the company's name, contact information, product or service details, quantity, and payment information. Some forms may also ask for additional details or special requests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • sprout18