• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warning: Mini Catty Mix-Up at HO for Canadian Customers!

In summary, a "Mini Catty" is a mini catalog from Pampered Chef that features a selection of top products and special offers. It is available by contacting a consultant, attending a party, or viewing it online. The products in the "Mini Catty" are the same as the full catalog, but it only features a curated selection. Orders can be placed directly from the "Mini Catty" and it is only available for a limited time.
rennea
Gold Member
Just thought I would warn my fellow Canadian friends, that HO put the wrong Mini holiday catty in my last 2 orders!

I had a customer call and complain that she was over charged and wanted to know if I make up my own prices. I said NO and checked her invoice and it was right. I asked why she thought they were wrong and she said she had a "new" catty with different prices.

Then today I just received a show that I had shipped to me and would you believe that 2 of the 10 mini catalogs were different. I think they are the U.S. version. So this afternoon I called back the customer and explained that she had received a U.S. one. She told me that PC Canada is a rip-off then! Real nice don't you think??:rolleyes:

Uggg... that Stinks!

It sure makes your job harder -- perhaps you could say it was a misprint, not a US one. And offer 10% off her next order.

The mini catalogs they tossed in with my last show?? SPANISH!!! A lot of good those will do me....unless my guests only want to look at the pics.

Tell her you'll be glad to honor the prices in that catalog, if she pays in US dollars. :)

janetupnorth said:
Tell her you'll be glad to honor the prices in that catalog, if she pays in US dollars. :)

LOL - good one Janet!!!

Oh that is a good one Janet :)

i would be so mad!!!!!!!! that sucks just makes us look horriable cause our prices are so much higher!

1. What is a "Mini Catty"?

A "Mini Catty" is a mini catalog from Pampered Chef that features a selection of our top products and special offers. It is a condensed version of our full catalog and is perfect for those who are new to Pampered Chef or looking for some great deals.

2. How can I get my hands on a "Mini Catty"?

You can get a "Mini Catty" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by attending a Pampered Chef party. You can also view it online on our website.

3. Are the products in the "Mini Catty" different from the full catalog?

No, the products in the "Mini Catty" are the same as the full catalog. However, the "Mini Catty" features a curated selection of our top products and special offers.

4. Can I place an order directly from the "Mini Catty"?

Yes, you can place an order directly from the "Mini Catty". Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to place your order.

5. Is the "Mini Catty" available all year round?

No, the "Mini Catty" is only available for a limited time. It is usually released a few times a year, so be sure to keep an eye out for it to take advantage of the great deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PamperedDor
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • hselby87