• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solving a Catty Show Mix-up: What Now?

In summary, a person's mom organized a catty show where two girls from her bowling league placed an order and split the shipping costs. However, there was a mix-up with the names on the order, causing confusion and concern. The solution suggested was to update the contact information for future use and to personally thank customers for their orders. The person expressed their frustration with family members hosting shows and the potential for more work. It was also clarified that using a different name for future shows would not be an issue as long as at least one name was entered in the current show. The person was grateful for the help and assistance.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
My mom did a catty show for me last month and 2 of the girls from her bowling league ordered off of me and split the shipping costs. Well, my mom only wrote their first names on the OOF. Well, since one of them wrote a check, I at least had her last name, so I put the order under it. Well, they both booked a show together and then decided to have individual catty shows, which closed last night. Well, what I realized is that when I put the order in under my mom's show , I put it in as the one girls first name and the other's last name!! What now?? I don't want to print them off a receipt from her show with that error on it. I'm sure they'd just laugh, but I want it to be right. Is there anything I can do now??

You can't change information from your mom's closed show, but you can update contact information to get the names correct in your program for future use. Does that help?

Yea. I'm gonna try and call HO tomorrow and see if they can fix it.

I started getting adamant about OOF's. All must have Name, Address, phone, and email address. This way, I can personally thank them for their order.

I know your mom was doing the show to help you out, but I find that the family members that do shows for me, also mean MORE WORK FOR ME.

When it comes to the booking, I don't think it will matter. I have had hosts get married from the time that they booked their show and when I put it in as their "new" name, I didn't have any trouble. I was not sure if that is what you are concerned about or not.

Thanks for all of your help!!

It doesn't matter which name you use on future show as long as you have entered at least 1 on current show.

Related to Solving a Catty Show Mix-up: What Now?

1. How can I prevent a catty show mix-up from happening?

To avoid a catty show mix-up, make sure to clearly communicate with your host and guests about the expectations for the party. Provide clear instructions for ordering and remind guests to double check their orders before submitting. Also, make sure to keep track of all orders and payments to avoid any confusion.

2. What should I do if a guest accidentally orders from the wrong show?

If a guest accidentally orders from the wrong show, reach out to them and politely explain the mix-up. Offer to cancel their order and have them place a new one through the correct show. Alternatively, you can contact customer service for assistance in transferring the order to the correct show.

3. Can I still receive credit for a catty show mix-up?

Yes, you can still receive credit for a catty show mix-up. As long as the order was placed through your show link, you will receive credit for the sale. If there are any discrepancies, reach out to customer service for assistance.

4. How do I handle a situation where a guest ordered from multiple shows?

If a guest accidentally ordered from multiple shows, reach out to them and ask which show they would like the order to count towards. Cancel the order for the other show and have them place a new order through the correct show. You can also contact customer service for assistance in transferring the order to the correct show.

5. What happens if a guest cancels their order after a catty show mix-up has occurred?

If a guest cancels their order after a catty show mix-up has occurred, reach out to them and politely explain the situation. Ask if they would like to place the order through the correct show or if they would prefer a refund. If necessary, contact customer service for assistance in transferring the order or issuing a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
krystle_lj
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JAE
  • Kelly8