• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Mini Catty Sept/Oct 2010

In summary, the Canadian Mini Catty for September/October 2010 is a special edition catalog from Pampered Chef that is available for Canadian customers. It features seasonal products and exclusive offers, which can be obtained by contacting a local consultant or browsing the digital version on their website. The products in this catalog are specifically chosen for the Canadian market and may include some exclusive offers. Orders can be placed online through their website and the catalog will expire on October 31st, 2010.
kam
Staff member
Here is the mini-catty insert with CANADIAN Sept Oct specials.

Cut in half and it should fit in the mini catty. I actually trim it a little closer to the lines and it fits in perfectly.

Room at the top for your Consultant Info.

The "Sales Blurb" at the top is editable, too. Just type what you want.

When you type on one side, the other side will change.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertSeptOct2010_CANADA_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 363
Oh Kathleen! Big HUGS and KISSES to you!!!!!! That is so awesome!!! Thank you!!!!

Thankyou thankyou!! Much appreciated Kathleen!
(did you ever get around to making the the large size Sept/Oct Canadian one?)
I emailed you.

CAPCnewbie said:
Thankyou thankyou!! Much appreciated Kathleen!
(did you ever get around to making the the large size Sept/Oct Canadian one?)
I emailed you.

Hi Cindy,

I'll do it today. Started it, just never finished it. I was held up on the Sept info.

In my US version, I show 8 various Cookbooks. I see that Canada only has 14 to choose from (instead of our 17).

Can you verify that the following Cookbooks are availble in Canada:

All New Soups Stews & Chilis (avail Sept 1)
Quick Vegetarian (avail Sept 1)
Festive Holiday Desserts
All The Best
It's Good For you
29 Min to Dinner
Appetizers
Simply Sweet

Thanks!

Ok, just sent you the flyers that have the details on them. yes, we have those plus the 2 new ones available Sept 1. Let me know if I've forgotten anything
TIA

1. What is the Canadian Mini Catty for September/October 2010?

The Canadian Mini Catty for September/October 2010 is a special edition catalog from Pampered Chef that features seasonal products and exclusive offers for Canadian customers.

2. How can I get a copy of the Canadian Mini Catty?

You can get a copy of the Canadian Mini Catty for September/October 2010 by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by browsing the digital version on our website.

3. Are the products in the Canadian Mini Catty different from the regular catalog?

Yes, the Canadian Mini Catty features a selection of products specifically chosen for the Canadian market and may include some exclusive offers not found in the regular catalog.

4. Can I place an order from the Canadian Mini Catty online?

Yes, you can place an order from the Canadian Mini Catty online through our website. Simply add the products you want to your cart and checkout as usual.

5. When does the Canadian Mini Catty for September/October 2010 expire?

The Canadian Mini Catty for September/October 2010 will expire on October 31st, 2010. Make sure to take advantage of the special offers and products before they're gone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam