• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Minicatty Oct/Nov Flyer

In summary, the Canadian Minicatty Oct/Nov Flyer is a promotional flyer released by Pampered Chef that features special deals and products for the months of October and November for Canadian customers. It can be viewed on the Pampered Chef website or through a local consultant. The flyer includes various kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. The deals and products are available in all Canadian provinces where Pampered Chef operates and are only available for a limited time.
kam
Staff member
Here is a CANADIAN mini catty flyer for Oct & Nov 2011.

Area next to the logo to type your cons info.

I am now leaving the "Sales Burb" box blank so you can type whatever you want it into it.

Both of these can be filled using Acro reader.

Thanks!

EDIT: the original flyer I posted here had the WRONG lower limit for sales. I had $150 instead of $200. It has been fixed in this revised file.

Attachments

• CDN_MiniCattyInsertOctNov2011_fillable_rev.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 405
Last edited:
Kathleen, for the Oct one, could you please change that you need 200-749 in sales not 150 please,
Thanks
Sandi

pccbradley said:
Kathleen, for the Oct one, could you please change that you need 200-749 in sales not 150 please,
Thanks
Sandi

Oh my gosh!!! That is the one thing I always forget about the Canadian levels - the lower limit. I am SO SORRY!

I have posted the revised flyer in post #1.

THANKS for letting me know.

What is the Canadian Minicatty Oct/Nov Flyer?

The Canadian Minicatty Oct/Nov Flyer is a promotional flyer released by Pampered Chef that features special deals and products for the months of October and November for Canadian customers.

How can I view the Canadian Minicatty Oct/Nov Flyer?

You can view the Canadian Minicatty Oct/Nov Flyer by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

What types of products are featured in the Canadian Minicatty Oct/Nov Flyer?

The Canadian Minicatty Oct/Nov Flyer features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items.

Are the deals and products in the Canadian Minicatty Oct/Nov Flyer available in all Canadian provinces?

Yes, the deals and products in the Canadian Minicatty Oct/Nov Flyer are available in all Canadian provinces where Pampered Chef operates.

How long will the deals and products in the Canadian Minicatty Oct/Nov Flyer be available?

The deals and products in the Canadian Minicatty Oct/Nov Flyer are available for a limited time only, typically for the months of October and November. It is recommended to take advantage of the deals and products while they are available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
VeronicaW