• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Mini Catty Insert June/July

In summary, the "Canadian Mini Catty Insert June/July" is a promotional catalog featuring products and deals from a Canadian company. It is available at retail locations, online, and possibly through mail or newspapers. The catalog is exclusive to Canada and some deals and products may only be found in the catalog, while others may also be available through the company's website or stores. The use of coupons or discounts with catalog deals may vary and it is recommended to check with the company for their policies.
kam
Staff member
Here is a CANADIAN version of my Mini-Catty insert with June & July 2011.

I have left the "sales blurb" (the empty box) blank...type what you want.

There is also a spot next to the logo for 5 lines of your info.

As always Canadian Cheffers, PLEASE check over the Canadian details.

Attachments

• CDN_MiniCattyInsertJunJul2011_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 323
That's fantastic. Thank you SO much for sharing your great work!!

I was just checking out that flyer and it looks awesome. Do the canadian incentives always include a free item for having a certain number of buying guests? I do that for my hosts personally, but it would be awesome if PC did it too!

1. What is the "Canadian Mini Catty Insert June/July"?

The "Canadian Mini Catty Insert June/July" is a promotional catalog that features various products and deals from a Canadian company. It is usually released in the months of June and July.

2. How can I obtain a copy of the "Canadian Mini Catty Insert June/July"?

You can usually find the "Canadian Mini Catty Insert June/July" at the company's retail locations or through their online website. Some may also be distributed through mail or newspapers.

3. Is the "Canadian Mini Catty Insert June/July" only available in Canada?

Yes, as the name suggests, the "Canadian Mini Catty Insert June/July" is only available in Canada as it features products and deals from a Canadian company.

4. Are the deals and products in the "Canadian Mini Catty Insert June/July" exclusive to the catalog?

While some deals and products may only be available through the catalog, many of them can also be found on the company's website or in their retail stores.

5. Can I use coupons or discounts with the "Canadian Mini Catty Insert June/July" deals?

This may vary depending on the company's policies. Some deals and products in the catalog may already be discounted and therefore cannot be combined with additional discounts. It is best to check with the company directly for their coupon and discount policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam