• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catty Flyer: Oct/Nov 2011 Insert with Customizable Content

In summary, the Mini Catty Flyer for Oct/Nov is a seasonal catalog featuring the latest products and exclusive deals for the months of October and November. You can get a copy by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or browsing the digital version on our website. The flyer showcases a variety of products including new releases, limited edition items, and popular favorites. There are also special deals and promotions for a limited time. While you cannot shop directly from the flyer, you can easily add items to your cart using the QR codes featured on each product page.
kam
Staff member
Here is a mini catty insert for Oct and Nov 2011.

Area next to the logo to type your cons info.

I am now leaving the "Sales Burb" box blank so you can type whatever you want it into it.

Both of these can be filled using Acro reader.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertOctNov2011_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 611
Kathleen,
Your work is always wonderful. I was wanting to include a mini-catty insert with some orders I'm getting ready to deliver. UH-OH...all I have is Sept / Oct (which wouldn't work at this time of the month). And there you go again....saving me, having already posted exactly what I wanted for Oct / Nov.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Cheryl

Kathleen....Thank you so much!

do you happen to have one for guest specials?

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing this mini catty flyer for the months of Oct and Nov 2011. It's great to have customizable content so that we can personalize it for our customers. I also appreciate the option to fill in our contact information next to the logo. This will definitely make it easier for us to promote our business and reach out to potential customers. Thank you for leaving the "Sales Burb" box blank so we can add our own message. This is a great way to showcase our unique selling points and specials for the season. Looking forward to using this mini catty insert in my upcoming parties and events. Thank you again for sharing!

What is the Mini Catty Flyer for Oct/Nov?

The Mini Catty Flyer for Oct/Nov is a seasonal catalog featuring our latest products and exclusive deals for the months of October and November.

How can I get a copy of the Mini Catty Flyer?

You can get a copy of the Mini Catty Flyer by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and browsing through the digital version.

What products are featured in the Mini Catty Flyer?

The Mini Catty Flyer showcases a variety of our products including new releases, limited edition items, and popular favorites. From kitchen tools to cookware and bakeware, you'll find everything you need for your holiday cooking and entertaining.

Are there any special deals or promotions in the Mini Catty Flyer?

Yes, the Mini Catty Flyer offers exclusive deals and promotions on selected products for a limited time only. Make sure to check the flyer for these special offers and take advantage of them while they last.

Can I shop directly from the Mini Catty Flyer?

While you cannot shop directly from the Mini Catty Flyer, you can easily add items to your cart by using the QR codes featured on each product page. Simply scan the code with your smartphone and it will take you directly to the product page on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies