• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catty Feb / Recruit Special

In summary, the Mini Catty Feb/Recruit Special is a promotional offer for Pampered Chef consultants during the month of February. Current consultants can participate by sharing the mini catalog with customers and recruiting new consultants. The mini catalog includes exclusive products not available in the regular catalog, and there is no minimum requirement for recruiting new consultants. Regular consultant commission is still received on all sales during the special, with the opportunity to earn extra rewards and bonuses for recruiting new consultants.
kam
Staff member
It was suggested to me to create a mini-catty insert with the recruting special, so here it is!

Using Acro Reader, you can fill in your info at the top. If your website it too long, enter it as the last line and it will fall slightly below the logo.

You can change the "Sales Blurb" to whatever you want since it is editable.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertFebRec2011_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 449
Awesome looks great :) Thanks

ChefShalon said:
Awesome looks great :) Thanks

No problem! :)

This is a great thing to include. I wish I had the Feb. one Sat. as I just sent my invitations out for the first week in Feb. Hope to see one for March when we know what the products are. Thanks for creating these things as I have not figured out how to yet.

You are so awesome!

That is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thank you!

1. What is the Mini Catty Feb/Recruit Special?

The Mini Catty Feb/Recruit Special is a promotional offer for Pampered Chef consultants during the month of February. It includes a mini catalog with exclusive products, as well as special discounts and incentives for recruiting new consultants.

2. How can I participate in the Mini Catty Feb/Recruit Special?

To participate, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant. Simply share the mini catalog with your customers and recruit new consultants to take advantage of the special offers and incentives.

3. What products are included in the Mini Catty Feb/Recruit Special?

The mini catalog includes a selection of exclusive products, such as new kitchen tools and cookware, that are not available in the regular catalog. These products are only available during the month of February.

4. Is there a minimum requirement for recruiting new consultants?

No, there is no minimum requirement for recruiting new consultants during the Mini Catty Feb/Recruit Special. However, the more consultants you recruit, the more rewards and incentives you can earn.

5. Can I still receive my regular consultant commission during the Mini Catty Feb/Recruit Special?

Yes, you will still receive your regular consultant commission on all sales during the Mini Catty Feb/Recruit Special. In addition, you can earn extra rewards and bonuses for recruiting new consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam