• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catty Flyer Apr/May Updated W/Mother's Day

In summary, you can cut a mini catty in half, fold it in half, and slip it into a mini-catty holder to insert into your mini catalog. You can also insert a message on the blank side.
kam
Staff member
Here is a mini catty insert for Apr & May updated to include the Mother's Day special.

Using Acro Reader, you can fill in your info at the top. If your website is too long, enter it as the last line and it will fall slightly below the logo.

You can change the "Sales Blurb" to whatever you want since it is editable.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertAprMDMay2011_fillable.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 501
Kam,and anyone else who may know. How are these used with the mini catalogs? How do you insert them? Prob stupid question.. LOL
Thanks!
Melissa

hannahkatsmom said:
Kam,and anyone else who may know. How are these used with the mini catalogs? How do you insert them? Prob stupid question.. LOL
Thanks!
Melissa

Melissa,

I cut them in half - but in order to fit exactly the width of the mini-catty, I need to trim a little off each vertical side - trim really close the lines.

Then, I fold them in half - or at the month divider - print side out - and slip in the mini-catty.

You can change the "message" in the block at the top.

Sometimes if I want to add additional comments to someone, I fold it print side in and write my personal note on the blank side, directing them to look on the flip side for the specials.

That is just what I do. Others may include/do something else?

kam- Is there any way to make a mini catty insert w/just the 4 mother's days specials and the guest specials?

Yes, I have started working on something...

But, I haven't determined how it is all going to fit.

I was thinking a Mini-catty with the standard April H/G and May H/G then another with the Mother's Day specials (and Father's Day Specials if they fit) so it can be printed on the back side.

I will come up with something today!

What is the "Mini Catty Flyer Apr/May Updated W/Mother's Day"?

The "Mini Catty Flyer Apr/May Updated W/Mother's Day" is a promotional catalog from Pampered Chef featuring a selection of products perfect for Mother's Day gifting.

When will the "Mini Catty Flyer Apr/May Updated W/Mother's Day" be available?

The "Mini Catty Flyer Apr/May Updated W/Mother's Day" will be available starting in April and throughout the month of May.

Can I order products from the "Mini Catty Flyer Apr/May Updated W/Mother's Day" online?

Yes, you can order products from the "Mini Catty Flyer Apr/May Updated W/Mother's Day" online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website.

Are there any special discounts or promotions in the "Mini Catty Flyer Apr/May Updated W/Mother's Day"?

Yes, there are exclusive discounts and promotions available in the "Mini Catty Flyer Apr/May Updated W/Mother's Day" for Mother's Day gifting.

Can I host a party and feature products from the "Mini Catty Flyer Apr/May Updated W/Mother's Day"?

Absolutely! Hosting a party is a great way to share the products from the "Mini Catty Flyer Apr/May Updated W/Mother's Day" with your friends and family and earn free products and discounts as a host. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam