• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catty Flyer for Apr/May: Customize with Acro Reader

In summary, the Mini Catty Flyer Apr/May is a seasonal promotional catalog from Pampered Chef featuring special deals and new products for April and May. It is available in both digital and physical copies, and all featured deals and products can be purchased online. It can also be used as a theme for hosting parties, with the help of a consultant. The featured deals and products are available until the end of May.
kam
Staff member
Here is a mini catty insert for Apr & May.

Using Acro Reader, you can fill in your info at the top. If your website it too long, enter it as the last line and it will fall slightly below the logo.

You can change the "Sales Blurb" to whatever you want since it is editable.

Thanks!

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertAprMay2011_fillable.pdf
    986.9 KB · Views: 465
I love these! Thank you so much!! :)

Sandi

You ROCK!!!!

Wow, these are very nice! Thanks for sharing--I'll definitely be using them!

Hi there!Thank you for sharing this mini catty flyer for Apr/May! It's great to know that we can customize it using Acro Reader. That makes it so much more convenient and personalized for our customers. I love that we can add our own website and even change the sales blurb to fit our individual businesses. Thank you for providing such a useful tool for us consultants. Keep up the great work!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to Mini Catty Flyer for Apr/May: Customize with Acro Reader

What is the Mini Catty Flyer Apr/May?

The Mini Catty Flyer Apr/May is a seasonal promotional catalog from Pampered Chef that features special deals and new products for the months of April and May.

How can I get a copy of the Mini Catty Flyer Apr/May?

You can get a digital copy of the Mini Catty Flyer Apr/May by visiting our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also request a physical copy to be mailed to you.

Are the deals and products in the Mini Catty Flyer Apr/May available for purchase online?

Yes, all the deals and products featured in the Mini Catty Flyer Apr/May can be purchased online through our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I host a party using the Mini Catty Flyer Apr/May as a theme?

Yes, you can host a party with the Mini Catty Flyer Apr/May as a theme and take advantage of the special deals and products. Your consultant can help you plan and host the party.

When does the Mini Catty Flyer Apr/May expire?

The deals and products featured in the Mini Catty Flyer Apr/May are available until the end of May. After that, they may no longer be available or may be replaced by new deals and products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam