• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catty Flyer: July/August 2011 | Cons Info & Sales Blurb

In summary, the Mini Catty Flyer Jul/Aug is a seasonal catalog from Pampered Chef featuring new and exclusive products for the months of July and August. It can be viewed online or requested from a consultant. The flyer may include limited-time promotions and discounts. Anyone can place an order, but it is only available for the months of July and August.
kam
Staff member
Here is the mini-catty insert for July/Aug 2011.

There is a spot at the top, next to the logo for Cons Info. If your websire is too long, enter it as line5 and it will slide under the logo.

I am also leaving the "Sales Blurb" area blank - type in whatever you want. 7 lines worth.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertJulAug2011_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 515
You ROCK as usual KAM!!! Thanks so much!

Wow, thanks for sharing this information! I always struggle with finding the perfect spot to insert my website on these mini-catty inserts. I'll definitely try entering it as line5 and see if it fits nicely next to the logo. And leaving the sales blurb blank is a great idea, that way I can customize it to fit my needs. Thanks again for the tip!

1. What is the Mini Catty Flyer Jul/Aug?

The Mini Catty Flyer Jul/Aug is a seasonal catalog from Pampered Chef that features new and exclusive products for the months of July and August.

2. How can I get a copy of the Mini Catty Flyer Jul/Aug?

You can view the Mini Catty Flyer Jul/Aug online on our website or request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts in the Mini Catty Flyer Jul/Aug?

Yes, the Mini Catty Flyer Jul/Aug may include limited-time offers and discounts on select products. Check the flyer or our website for more details.

4. Can I order from the Mini Catty Flyer Jul/Aug if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can place an order from the Mini Catty Flyer Jul/Aug. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, please contact us for more information.

5. How long is the Mini Catty Flyer Jul/Aug available?

The Mini Catty Flyer Jul/Aug is available for the months of July and August only. After that, it will no longer be available, so be sure to take advantage of the special deals while you can!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam